My KSR Juno's almost done!

K-Roll":od3v9r1b said:

im seriously considering a juno amp for a mid-August order
what's the current production time at least from your experience?

:rock:

I ordered #12 on March 15th and was quoted 8-12 weeks at that time. I inquired at 6 weeks and again around 10 weeks - not out of impatience but because I wanted to have an idea when I’d owe the rest of the $$$. Kyle is honest and communicative, so it just sound like they’re a little behind. It also sounds like he had to hire and train a couple of shop guys due to growth. I hope Kyle builds mine LOL ... :LOL: :LOL:

I suspect a few years down the road, pre 2018 or 2019 models will be akin to getting an early Mesa/boogie handwired by Randall smith himself.

Me thinks this company has a big future ahead as word continues to get out.

K-Roll":29iwjygr said:
guys, those of you who have tried one or own one - which cab does it sound good with?
I've seen some YT vids from namm with a matching salt/pepper ksr cab,that thing sounded amazing, but there's no chance i'd be able to to afford the shipping cost/tax

I have used it with:
• Marshall MF400 - 4x Celestion K100's
• V Boutique's Euro 212 - 2x Celestion Redbacks
• Splawn 212 - 2x Celestion Creamback 65's

Also through my Torpedo Studio using V30's, K100's, Creambacks and Redbacks.

It literally sounded righteous with all of them.

Here is the Creamback's "In the Room"

Here are clips with the Two Notes. I call out the cab/speakers in the vids:

that's gonna be sweet dude !

kyle is an absolute badass when it comes to amps. the fit and finish and overall quality is second to none

JerEvil":1yhkkz1j said:
K-Roll":1yhkkz1j said:
guys, those of you who have tried one or own one - which cab does it sound good with?
I've seen some YT vids from namm with a matching salt/pepper ksr cab,that thing sounded amazing, but there's no chance i'd be able to to afford the shipping cost/tax

I have used it with:

hey Jer

the splawn cab is BRUTAL
love the in room sounds, probably a lot more than the two notes direct audio samples, those seem to sound thinner

does anyone know which cab/speakers Kyle used in his NAMM shows?
that salt and pepper cab paired with the juno was perfection, almost like a 3d sound as if i heard a single note project with a set of overtones each time someone played a lick or a giant open chord.

K-Roll":369fagu4 said:
JerEvil":369fagu4 said:
K-Roll":369fagu4 said:

I have used it with:

hey Jer

the splawn cab is BRUTAL
love the in room sounds, probably a lot more than the two notes direct audio samples, those seem to sound thinner

that salt and pepper cab paired with the juno was perfection, almost like a 3d sound as if i heard a single note project with a set of overtones each time someone played a lick or a giant open chord.
Yeah the Splawn cabs are fantastic. I am pretty sure it was a Creamback 65 loaded cab at NAMM

K-Roll":5vznreeu said:

That check cloth cab was loaded with V30 + Greenbacks. The cab next to it was loaded with Creamback H75 + M65, and it was powered by the Gemini. For some of the demos I had a Digitech Polara in the loop of the Juno with the second output connected to the Gemini loop return, so we effectively had 8 speakers going, 4 pairs of different types. However, due to the low-ish volume and the proximity effect, you were mostly hearing whichever cab the camera was in-front of. I was inches from the half stacks, squeezing in to take video in the confined space.

peterc52":2hwc8xfp said:
Shipping next week :)
Nice! Hard to get a bad tone out of this amp. You’re going to love it. My Gemini should be shipping in a couple weeks. I have a mod Kyle is doing to it.

Can I crash your party, peterc52? :LOL: :LOL:

Hc0WfAI.jpg

I'm watching this real real close. This is the number 1 amp on my radar for an August order. :)
The shipping cost/tax/import duty will probably kill me but - we only live once.

I'm also from across the pond. Denmark.

Getting close :D :D :D

Attachments

• image1-3.jpeg
    image1-3.jpeg
    911.2 KB · Views: 1,243
K-Roll":ucsknled said:
I'm watching this real real close. This is the number 1 amp on my radar for an August order. :)
The shipping cost/tax/import duty will probably kill me but - we only live once.
Worth every penny! I am not at the point where I am getting free amps thrown at me so I am pretty guarded about what I tell people I feel is worth spending good chunks of cash on. No reservations saying the Juno is one of THE best damn amps I have ever played.

Man I gotta order one...

This will have to tide me over!

HiDxZr7l.jpg

YwikfCzl.jpg

DeathbyButterslax":3uot3mlt said:
JerEvil":3uot3mlt said:
peterc52":3uot3mlt said:
Shipping next week :)
Nice! Hard to get a bad tone out of this amp. You’re going to love it. My Gemini should be shipping in a couple weeks. I have a mod Kyle is doing to it.

Tell us more about this mod :)
Let's just say mine (currently) is only 1 of 2 in the world that has it... A guy who's last name rhymes with Matchriani has the other... :D

I'll show it in my vids when the amp arrives! Some may not consider it very cool TBH but was a must for me.

I was considering selling my Ares, but after plugging into it after not having playing it for a couple months (Too occupied with several new arrivals), I don't know that I could part with that KSR tone and feel unless it was to try a Gemini or Juno. These amps are something special. I recently picked up a Wizard and it lives up to every bit of the hype and is as unique and amazing as it gets, but the Ares is no slouch even next to the MCII. Not as articulate nor punchy, but it hangs man!

Back