• Righty

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Lefty

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Righty AND lefty and I sit on a 3rd wah a la Kirk

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

SpiderWars

I'm ambidextrous (or maybe non-dextrous is more accurate) for some things. I write lefty but play guitar righty. Some things I have no preference, like which foot for wah. So I had to choose a wah foot. I read that the left brain controls vocalization and also the right side of the body...so I picked right foot. But I rarely use wah so it prob doesn't matter except for pedalboard tetris. Which foot for you?

And feel free to post the Kirk with 3 wahs video, always good for a chuckle. :LOL: :LOL:

Right. Always been right even before I picked up a RP1000 that has the pedal on the right. Don't really know why.

I’m right handed but can flutter (move it heel-toe) faster with the left. Also when standing if you use your right leg it pushes the guitar out away from you. If you use it with your left foot that doesn’t happen.

Traditionally it’s used close to first in the chain so it’s usually on the right side anyway which might explain some of it too. I use both.

I voted righty because that’s what I used when I DID wah. Now I just use a phaser for wah style effect live. No one listening cares and I can still run around and act like a goof on stage.

lefty here. Always have to run a long patch cable to the left side of my board for wah position to keep correct spot in the chain, or else my board has to be off to the left. I hate that.

JerEvil":24s9legp said:
I voted righty because that’s what I used when I DID wah. Now I just use a phaser for wah style effect live. No one listening cares and I can still run around and act like a goof on stage.

Yeah, this is where I’m headed. I rarely touch the wah any more. It just sits.
Actually I rarely touch any pedals anymore. Just boost, delay and phaser.

Back