Mesa JP2C - used value?

I think anywhere in the 1800 to 1900 range is about right. Not many on the market. Most people try to get more, but I've seen them sell for below $1800 too. Just depends if there's competition to for the seller.

I paid $1,900 for mine (see below :LOL: :LOL: ). I had been waiting for one to pop up so bought shortly after it was listed.

maddnotez":2jwmxput said:
Lower.

$1800 ish is what i got for mine on a quick sale.

You got $1,900 shipped/paypal. ;)

mhenson42":1zy35m30 said:
I think anywhere in the 1800 to 1900 range is about right. Not many on the market. Most people try to get more, but I've seen them sell for below $1800 too. Just depends if there's competition to for the seller.

I paid $1,900 for mine (see below :LOL: :LOL: ). I had been waiting for one to pop up so bought shortly after it was listed.

maddnotez":1zy35m30 said:
Lower.

I stand corrected, from the buyers perspective. That was a mess btw my apologies. I had to send like 3 shipments for a missing cable and cover. :doh:

But yeah as a seller with shipping and paypal, expect $75 there give or take.

maddnotez":6ukukf49 said:
mhenson42":6ukukf49 said:

maddnotez":6ukukf49 said:
Lower.

I stand corrected, from the buyers perspective. That was a mess btw my apologies. I had to send like 3 shipments for a missing cable and cover. :doh:

But yeah as a seller with shipping and paypal, expect $75 there give or take.

lol. no worries.

Cool amp, but I hardly play it because it's sitting next to my Wizards. :LOL: :LOL:

I sold mine for around $1,700 in the first few months after they came out. I was lucky to buy it new through a friend with an artist connection for like $1,650.

Wow, those selling prices in Europe are for used Mark V:25's! :scared:
Newprice here for a JP-2C is 3899 euro's; ~$4500 USD! And that's not even for the fancy wood versions.

UberschallEL34":125kqpx8 said:
Stock JP2C $2599 minus 25% = $1949.25 (used ballpark)
Hardwood $3700 minus 25% = $2775.00

funny how math works ;)

Fair guideline I suppose, a ton of gear loses 40-50% off the lot though. :)

I think VHT has some of the best used value out there if you like those kind of amps.

Not sure what the UL was new but the G100CL is $3k and sells for about $1,100 - $1,200 give or take. 65%+ discount.

But it's all about demand. Those VHTs while completely badass are old and not very popular anymore.

maddnotez":aqvmi8xv said:
I think VHT has some of the best used value out there if you like those kind of amps.

Not sure what the UL was new but the G100CL is $3k and sells for about $1,100 - $1,200 give or take. 65%+ discount.

But it's all about demand. Those VHTs while completely badass are old and not very popular anymore.

Yes, the Sig-X was an amazing amp (to me) but could regularly be had for $1k off new price

jkdsteve":1bxn09ji said:
maddnotez":1bxn09ji said:

Yes, the Sig-X was an amazing amp (to me) but could regularly be had for $1k off new price
Got my last one for $999 mint from GC website.

Back