/

That sounds amazing. Very clear and articulate with plenty of meat and bark to it. Nicely done. Bet it would sound killer with a LP. ;)

Love it! The Peacemaker is a great amp stock, but you really have to wind it up to make it sing. I had one with a Mark A Mod 5 on it and I wish I hadn’t sold it. This sounds just as good if not better with more gain on tap. Great playing as always.

psychodave":guysqf52 said:
Sound great. Seems like there is a bit more gain than in some other clips? A little darker too?

Thank you! :thumbsup:
I find this one has a little less gain compared to the other ones.
It is a little more darker though with some more crunchy low end compared to most I've worked on.

Beyond Black":xp606bmx said:
That sounds amazing. Very clear and articulate with plenty of meat and bark to it. Nicely done. Bet it would sound killer with a LP. ;)
mooncobra":xp606bmx said:
sounds good
bwgintegra":xp606bmx said:
Sounds great, really liked the strat single coil tones!
gtrwun":xp606bmx said:
Love it! The Peacemaker is a great amp stock, but you really have to wind it up to make it sing. I had one with a Mark A Mod 5 on it and I wish I hadn’t sold it. This sounds just as good if not better with more gain on tap. Great playing as always.

Thanks a ton guys for all the kind words. :thumbsup:
I greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup:

MichaelR/T":35uhqhrv said:
psychodave":35uhqhrv said:
Sound great. Seems like there is a bit more gain than in some other clips? A little darker too?

It is a little more darker though with some more crunchy low end compared to most I've worked on.

Wow, interesting. Goes to show you that less gain can actually sound like more. :LOL: :LOL:

You make me want to tinker with my 71SL and slap in the PPIV and tweak.

Chubtone":n6fcpj3v said:
If I still had my Peacemaker it would be in a box on it's way to Canada right now.

Thank you for those kind words my friend, it's greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Hopefully one of these days I'll get a modded Marshall into your hands.

MichaelR/T":237nh0ji said:
psychodave":237nh0ji said:
MichaelR/T":237nh0ji said:
psychodave":237nh0ji said:

Wow, interesting. Goes to show you that less gain can actually sound like more. :LOL: :LOL:

You make me want to tinker with my 71SL and slap in the PPIV and tweak.

I've always truly believed that "less is more" :)

I personally own a '71 Super Lead as well.
It's my go-to amp right now, I just love it to pieces. :D

Sounds great.

laneychris":y5rrg35x said:
Good job I had a peacemaker it sounded pretty much like what I hear from your clips cranked! Victor knows his shit!

Yeah, I like Vic.
He's a good guy and good at what he does.

Love those shipping guys. Must have dropped it really hard. One of the chassis bolts is bent!! And broke off a resistor as well. I just haven't had much luck with amp shipping the last few times. Bent transformer mounts, bent chassis bolts, broken tubes, etc. Really frustrating. My amp shipping days are over!! So I'll get the iron out and solder back the resistor and hope that's the only thing that's wrong. Ugh.

Back