What are these jacks for on the underside of my IIC+?

SpiderWars

In the very center you see the two Reverb jacks (vertically spaced in the pic) and then just to the left and right of the bottom Reverb jack are two 1/4" jacks and I'm a little embarrassed that I don't know wtf they are for. I remember seeing stuff connected to them inside but the wires went under the boards. Too small to be glory holes lol.

RAqxWGzl.jpg

preamp out and power amp in jacks. They provide access to the signal at different points in the circuit than what you get from FX loop send/receive or slave out.

psychodave":frmklwbd said:
Reverb and channel switching jacks.

thegame":frmklwbd said:
preamp out and power amp in jacks. They provide access to the signal at different points in the circuit than what you get from FX loop send/receive or slave out.

OK, now I'm back to not knowing what they are for. :dunno:

SpiderWars":2b10hdor said:
psychodave":2b10hdor said:
Reverb and channel switching jacks.

thegame":2b10hdor said:

OK, now I'm back to not knowing what they are for. :dunno:

I'm correct. Download the C+ manual from the Boogie page for verification.

The stereo one is reverb / GEQ switch jack, the mono one is the preamp out / power amp in jack.

Since it looks like you only have a pair of power tubes, those are the sockets for the new, lunchbox-size mini 6L6s. :doh: :doh: :doh:

GJgo":2344fjx0 said:
The stereo one is reverb / GEQ switch jack, the mono one is the preamp out / power amp in jack.
I tried the pre out vs the line out when I slaved to my Strategy 400, with my 60w C+. The line out on the back is a much better signal.

Back