New Balaguer Guitars online guitar builder!

JerEvil

Man Joe Balaguer has been working on this for a minute now but hot DANG did it come out great! A forumite on another board I frequent did the graphics for the builder (bodies, paint, options, etc) and I think it's one of the best builders visually/functionally I have come across.

http://www.balaguerguitars.com

njd9WUVl.jpg

9cUGUg4l.jpg

Eqld8mjl.jpg

EYyGyZUl.jpg

What tuners do they put on them. There's not a choice on the mock-up. I see you can do a hipshot bridge, do they do hipshot tuners?

mhenson42":2ou6tc9b said:
What tuners do they put on them. There's not a choice on the mock-up. I see you can do a hipshot bridge, do they do hipshot tuners?
The Balaguer tuners are made in the same place by the same folks as Hipshot. I have them on my guitar and they are super stable.

More mock ups...

oBTSfall.jpg

GUiPlN8l.jpg

OjNP4znl.jpg

UEb4xGEl.jpg

I normally hate Sig model guitars but the Hyperion is pretty darned slick.

peterc52":3qz22zgi said:
Why are they so cheap???

Just a little more than 1000 usd

Made in Korea as far as I remember, but I bet that's a lot of guitar for the money.

JerEvil":23h4japa said:
mhenson42":23h4japa said:
The Balaguer tuners are made in the same place by the same folks as Hipshot. I have them on my guitar and they are super stable.

I was going to say the same thing. They are made in the same factory.

Dave L":r7l5xckd said:
peterc52":r7l5xckd said:
Why are they so cheap???

Made in Korea as far as I remember, but I bet that's a lot of guitar for the money.
They are and they ARE! Believe me, I was a "Made In USA" or Japan only guy for years. After getting my Balaguer, it really opened me up to Korean builds. Even led to me getting a Schecter KM7 which is fantastic. I have a Balaguer Semi-Custom that should be shipping soon which I will do a vid for for sure.

Final inspection, setup and all that is done personally by Joe and his team here in PA.

JerEvil":3g6aitaa said:
Dave L":3g6aitaa said:
peterc52":3g6aitaa said:
Why are they so cheap???

They are and they ARE! Believe me, I was a "Made In USA" or Japan only guy for years. After getting my Balaguer, it really opened me up to Korean builds. Even led to me getting a Schecter KM7 which is fantastic. I have a Balaguer Semi-Custom that should be shipping soon which I will do a vid for for sure.

Final inspection, setup and all that is done personally by Joe and his team here in PA.

I was the same way but after I got my first semi custom, I completely opened my eyes.

JerEvil":3l8r3kwd said:
mhenson42":3l8r3kwd said:

I assume they are locking tuners?

mhenson42":2hmc9vdp said:
JerEvil":2hmc9vdp said:
mhenson42":2hmc9vdp said:

I assume they are locking tuners?
They are, and I BELIEVE 18:1 ratio

MetalHeadMike":3nj9asma said:
Thinking a Hyperion or Thicket will be my next guitar.
Yeah man the trans-white one I posted above is a strong contender for my "next" guitar! LOL!

As is this...

VL1T4gDl.jpg

I have a spalted top thicket bb and a silverburst hyperion. The only problem is picking a #1 lol.

I'd like to get either a growler or astra next.

Back