New Friedman Wildwood Pink Taco 1x12 Day

Only took a year to make due to work/family commitments but they turned out really nice. I wasnt feeling the 1x10 size Friedman was offering so decided to make these and if you are making one why not 2...? I also already had the Wildwood head to begin with.. sounds great I put a g12 creamback in there seeing as alot of the friedmans come with them, nice speaker. The PT is imo the best amp Ive ever played through and ive had a ton with the wildwood mods really finishes off.
Ill be letting the second one of these cabs go up for sale, it will also fit the Dirty Shirley Mini as well, everything is bolt on no holes to drill, if you are interested PM me.
Distressed PIne Cabs , dovetailled construction, 7 ply speaker baffle, leather handle, shielded under chassis, lacquer finish, wicker grill .

Very nice! I wish that I would have taken some time in my younger days to learn some skills like that.

thanks guys, yeah it was fun but too much work...I can build a kitchen in the same amount of time...got the 1x12 I wanted though!

155":3gfy41ri said:
thanks guys, yeah it was fun but too much work...I can build a kitchen in the same amount of time...got the 1x12 I wanted though!

You never realize the amount of labor that goes into this stuff until you do it. Gives you an understanding why good quality amps are so expensive.

CrazyNutz":24svequa said:
155":24svequa said:

You never realize the amount of labor that goes into this stuff until you do it. Gives you an understanding why good quality amps are so expensive.
so true my man :rock:

Back