Need Info on White Lion Vito Bratta's ESP strat.

The info I listed came from a Michael Wagner thread on the Gearslutz forum. AFAIK it's accurate. The 250K pot thing is new to me but makes sense.

I thought Wagner liked using EMGs but maybe he just thought Vito’s Strat/JB just sounded that good.

I'm not sure on the specs but the ESP he had was my favorite. I never liked the Steinberger look but they did play nice. Vito was such a great player. I really liked his chording and guitar work in general.

One of my favorite players too.

I am not sure the specs either, but I would recommend trying a cheap project first before spending a ton on a custom. Get a cheap older ESP and mod or something. See how close you can get and how you like it before throwing $3k+ (Maybe way more) on a custom.

Crazy question here. Since Vito stopped playing a long time ago, has he had any big gear sales to the public? I'd be surprised if he has a giant gear collection collecting dust for many years in his childhood home. He can't be that rich from WL's old album sales.

Just a phenomenal player. Got to see them open up for AC/DC years ago. Unfortunately a lot of their songs overall were hit or miss for me but Pride was pretty awesome from front to back.

Rick Lee":284byu5a said:
Crazy question here. Since Vito stopped playing a long time ago, has he had any big gear sales to the public? I'd be surprised if he has a giant gear collection collecting dust for many years in his childhood home. He can't be that rich from WL's old album sales.
According to his 2007 interview he still has everything and has “never sold a guitar” in his life.

Back