RR student 0616

Probably be a lot more interesting if you didn't have to register on the site to see the guitar. ;)

Sup dudes, don't like my new axe. It's built Like a Panzer, real solid. Wait till I'm done, you'll change your tune haha

exo-metal":2b2nd0tp said:
Sup dudes, don t like my new axe. Wait till I'm done, you'll change your time haha

Dude did you even read the post above? We can't see the guitar!

Not until just a moment ago...maybe this helps fellas? It was artist owned and I have plans to bring it up th standard specs with the old growth ebony board off another San Dimas that was beyond repair.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 530
exo-metal":2eot1fp6 said:
Not until just a moment ago...maybe this helps fellas? It was artist owned and I have plans to bring it up th standard specs with the old growth ebony board off another San Dimas that was beyond repair.

Whoa! That's an interesting guitar and I know 2 of the former guitarists from Forbidden Evil which is Glenn Alvelais or Tim Calvert. Who did that guitar belong to originally?

Guitar George

I had one in 88,it had RR 0545 on the bottom side of the 22nd fret.it had the dot inlays and the original SD pickups,which I believe were the SH6 Distortion in bridge and SH2 Jazz in the neck.it was close to a Wine Red or whatever Jacksons color was close to Wine Red..it got ripped off from me in 1990.it was in perfect condition,,,so if I could see yours that would be great ! Sorry I now see the pictures..thats what mine looked like with the Rosewood board.I got mine at some weird swap shop in White settlement Texas laying on the floor under a table in the original case.
The man said $500,so I traded him some old Roland rack gear and $50 cash.
Sorry to highjack your thread,I have only seen 3 others so I am glad you got one..hold onto it forever !

Back