Sloclone Registration

Purpletele

Does anyone know what the answer to the security question for registration at SLOCLONE.

The question is, 'What is the name of Joey's favorite cat?'

I assumed that the question is referring to Friends episodes, so I looked it up and typed Julio, which is apparently wrong.

I feel sort of inadequate or out of the loop.

Clue me in please if you have the secret handshake, or happen to know the name of Joey's favorite cat.

Thanks

its a friends reference hit up google its not smelly cat, I couldn't remember my credentials a few months ago and re registered i swear those question are hard as fuck... worse then a college exam i didnt study for.

AFAIK, it's not a Friend's reference. When I googled the answer I got a #14x3/4" pan head metal screw...on ebay. :confused:

Why not share the answer so that users quit registering accounts just to ask members of this forum over PM? This makes the second person in less than a month.

sorry to hijack this post - I tried to register to the SLOclone Forum, got some various questions, but it just won´t take the answer...

Founder of Hiwatt
Amps designed by Soldano in the 80ies/90ies

and so on...

Any help on the register process would be welcome...

djerry":b4yotdk1 said:
sorry to hijack this post - I tried to register to the SLOclone Forum, got some various questions, but it just won´t take the answer...

Founder of Hiwatt
Amps designed by Soldano in the 80ies/90ies

and so on...

Any help on the register process would be welcome...

The answer is... Beat it.

And I thought I did stupid shit!!! This thread rules!!!

"I'm taking my toys and I'm going home to my mother, you guys suck!"

as a current member I think we could use a lot more active users. Im a completely noob on amp building and everyone there seems to have their shit together.

I am guessing they share all sorts of mods of current production amps and not just Soldano stuff? I like to tinker, maybe I should get on there..

Hey guys, I'm seeking some help for the registration as well. I bump into the same issues as everyone else here. Seems like the answers are just simply not accepted. Here are the questions:

Q: Who was the founder of Hiwatt?:
A: Dave Reeves - in this form this is not accepted, I've tried DaveReeves, Davereeves, Reeves - you name it.

Q: The inverse function of tangent is?:
A: arctangent - however this is not accepted either

Q: Soldano designed amps for which company in the 80's/90's?:
A: I guess Soldano? I don't seem to find any info on this

So if any one of you could give me a helping hand I would gladly appreciate it.

Hey guys, I'm seeking some help for the registration as well. I bump into the same issues as everyone else here. Seems like the answers are just simply not accepted. Here are the questions:

A: Dave Reeves - in this form this is not accepted, I've tried DaveReeves, Davereeves, Reeves - you name it.

Q: The inverse function of tangent is?:
A: arctangent - however this is not accepted either

Q: Soldano designed amps for which company in the 80's/90's?:
A: I guess Soldano? I don't seem to find any info on this

So if any one of you could give me a helping hand I would gladly appreciate it.

A: Found the correct answer: David Reeves

^ He did but ime the questions are sort of snipe-huntish. The answer is often some strange string of letters/numbers/special characters totally unrelated (like Cnutz posted above). At least that was the answer to "Name of Joey's cat". It's a safehouse type of thing.

I am guessing they share all sorts of mods of current production amps and not just Soldano stuff? I like to tinker, maybe I should get on there..
They discuss all sorts of amps and there are a few guys there that reverse-engineer pretty much any amp they can get their hands on and post schematics. In fact, the SLOclone thing is very 15+ years ago (that's when I built mine and was on the site a lot).

Back