NAD: (here!) MT15 Mark Tremonti head

LunatiBSW

Just got the word from my Sweetwater rep. Shipping today. Hopefully it’ll come for the weekend. Haven’t been this excited for a mini amp before :rock: Hopefully it sounds Quality, and it will stay.
I’ll post my thoughts and update with pics when it arrives.
***update***
It’s here. It’s honestly blowing me away. I can see myself playing this more at the house than my big amps. It’s got a stellar clean and a great loop. The gain channel (the bread and butter) is crazy good. Tons of thick, massive gain. It’s articulate still and really tight. The voicing is right up my alley and I feel very much at home playing this amp. Love the ext bias for power tubes. The amp is honestly bigger and heavier than I expected, seems to be made well. For the price.....it’s a no brainer. This amp will do really well.

VNbMNmrl.jpg

Wow. I preordered the MT15 and cab in January, just asked my Sweetwater guy about it the other day and he said shipping July...maybe August.

When did you order?

Dang I better check with the local shop here... I preordered thru them in February... I'm pretty excited about this as well.

PRS":3prhq58i said:
did you get a tracking number?

Yup, it just updated and It will prob b here tues. Waiting blows....

megaboogie":3prhq58i said:
Finally!
Looking forward to hearing your review.

:rock: :rock:

Rayneman":3prhq58i said:
Wow. I preordered the MT15 and cab in January, just asked my Sweetwater guy about it the other day and he said shipping July...maybe August.

When did you order?
I called my guy and said I wanted it as soon as I saw the first couple vids of it released.
Sounds amazing on paper and from what I can tell online.
Prob gonna run it through my FL Diezel v30 412, or my FL k100 cab, maybe both :rawk:
I still like 412’s better even when my 1 and 3 year old are sleeping and the amp is Barely crankin.
Hopefully yours will be on the way soon.

errrrrl":3prhq58i said:
Dang I better check with the local shop here... I preordered thru them in February... I'm pretty excited about this as well.

I think it’ll impress us bro. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Slax brutha :rock:

lowmantotempole":3prhq58i said:
Yup mine is coming from Moore Guitar...

Let’s hear your thoughts when it arrives, I’m hoping it’s like a baby uber but tighter.

LunatiBSW":1gmucg23 said:
PRS":1gmucg23 said:
did you get a tracking number?

Yup, it just updated and It will prob b here tues. Waiting blows....

megaboogie":1gmucg23 said:
Finally!
Looking forward to hearing your review.

:rock: :rock:

Rayneman":1gmucg23 said:

When did you order?
I called my guy and said I wanted it as soon as I saw the first couple vids of it released.
Sounds amazing on paper and from what I can tell online.
Prob gonna run it through my FL Diezel v30 412, or my FL k100 cab, maybe both :rawk:
I still like 412’s better even when my 1 and 3 year old are sleeping and the amp is Barely crankin.
Hopefully yours will be on the way soon.

errrrrl":1gmucg23 said:

I think it’ll impress us bro. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Slax brutha :rock:

lowmantotempole":1gmucg23 said:

Let’s hear your thoughts when it arrives, I’m hoping it’s like a baby uber but tighter.

Awesome, make some videos when you get it! :thumbsup:

lowmantotempole":zei3ah9o said:
Just bought one on Reverb from Moore as well. It didn't say "pre-order," so I'm assuming he's got them and ready to ship?

I just got mine from Sweetwater today, I like it better than the Archon 100 I had for a few years. This thing is awesome and loud as hell! I'm getting ready to try out the loop. Also, I will never turn the gain above noon and the bottom end is huge but still tight without a boost.

Rayneman":c61uvxov said:

When did you order?

WTF Tim.
I might have to stop at Sammy's today.
If they have one, you want it?

John4021":2bwxzhz1 said:
Rayneman":2bwxzhz1 said:

When did you order?

WTF Tim.
I might have to stop at Sammy's today.
If they have one, you want it?

Thanks but I am going to try and be patient. My dude at Sweetwater has been hooking me up price wise so to dump another purchase on him will only make things even better.

Why are you going to San Ash? New guitar or are you bored of the MTL already :D ?

bwgintegra":1y19rjbl said:
I just got mine from Sweetwater today, I like it better than the Archon 100 I had for a few years. This thing is awesome and loud as hell! I'm getting ready to try out the loop. Also, I will never turn the gain above noon and the bottom end is huge but still tight without a boost.
Clip clip clip!!!!!

I really want to get one of these things now. I might have to wait for a used one though. Or see if MF or someone will let me use the 15% off coupons they're always sending out.

Just applied for a sweetwater card so I can get there $19.00 a month no interest deal and to my surprise I got approved for $1200. Put an Mt-15 on it but who knows when I'll get it with so many people preordering them. Guess its a waiting game now.

Well fuck me!!! Just talked to sweetwater and there not getting anymore until September. Patience Daniel-son!!!

Also looking forward to reviews!
I'm about to prepay/order one here in Canuckland. They aren't in stock but I've talked to a rep who says they are available to order now and were told late July, so I think we will probably be three weeks behind you guys.

just ordered one. Hopefully it will be here before the weekend. Curiosity really grabbed me by the balls on this thing. :doh:

Back