New RATT. Travesty. Good lord this is horrible.....

I didn't support Bobby's version because without the rest of the band, is it really Ratt, or just a bunch of dudes covering Ratt? It's kind of the same here; I'm coming to see Ratt, not some dudes cover Ratt songs. The new version of Ratt at least has more of a claim to legitimacy by having both Croucier and Pearcy, but without DeMartini (or Crosby, but that's not their fault), I don't really see the point in going. The guitar work is why I like Ratt, and if I'm not gonna see at least one original dude play them, then I might as well just go watch a cover band playing the songs. If other people are down, then I'm glad. Go enjoy Ratt. But I can't do it.

thrashinbatman":1je42v6p said:
I didn't support Bobby's version because without the rest of the band, is it really Ratt, or just a bunch of dudes covering Ratt? It's kind of the same here; I'm coming to see Ratt, not some dudes cover Ratt songs. The new version of Ratt at least has more of a claim to legitimacy by having both Croucier and Pearcy, but without DeMartini (or Crosby, but that's not their fault), I don't really see the point in going. The guitar work is why I like Ratt, and if I'm not gonna see at least one original dude play them, then I might as well just go watch a cover band playing the songs. If other people are down, then I'm glad. Go enjoy Ratt. But I can't do it.

:thumbsup:

Back