Gig video: Ozzy’s Killer of Giants

Do you happen to have a YouTube channel with all these vids? I can never view them here for some reason..

sytharnia1560":3dbqeyxt said:
another killer video...You need to get a blueburst dude :D
I actually have a Charvel wildcard #7, the primer scream, that I had painted like Jake’s blueburst. I can’t afford the real one. Wish I could. I keep it tuned for Shot in the Dark. It has a weird tuning. It’s tuned a 1/2 step down and then the E and A strings are both tuned a full step up.
3RE0HHCl.jpg

YQUmgmCl.jpg

Another killer video. If Sharon wanted to keep the money train rolling, she should hire your singer to replace Ozzy.

Another great video!!

FWIW, I'd love to hear Waiting for Darkness! Lots of great songs from the Jake era, but that one's always been my favorite (tough choice, though). Hope you can talk your guys into it!

Great work, as always!! Hope to get a chance to catch a show next time I'm in the Houston area.

Dude that was great! I am "all thumbs" trying to play this song! I have learned Yngwie leads that have given me less trouble than the clean parts on this! LOL!

Nice!!! Every time I hear this song, it takes me back to some of the most memorable days of my youth. One of my favorites for sure :thumbsup:

Back