The State of MTS 2018 Parts 1 and 2

Does the Synergy SLO have two overdrive channels? That A side seems a bit gainy for a Soldano crunch channel.

Dave L":1hq9ithj said:
Does the Synergy SLO have two overdrive channels? That A side seems a bit gainy for a Soldano crunch channel.

The Salvation Audio has a clean/crunch/overdrive option as well as voicing and tight control. Synergy seems to sound great but have far fewer options...

Wish there could be better communication from the Synergy folks. There Facebook site is pretty much dead and there is no clarity as to when the modules announced at Winter NAMM will be available to the public. I guess I’ll have to give mote consideration to Motorcitymods.

Econ":1jy1ghf0 said:
Wish there could be better communication from the Synergy folks. There Facebook site is pretty much dead and there is no clarity as to when the modules announced at Winter NAMM will be available to the public. I guess I’ll have to give mote consideration to Motorcitymods.

We're here when you need us....Mods are hand built in the Czech Republic and take 3-5 weeks for delivery on most orders....Thanks!

On that note, wasn´t Antonin branching out into stand-alone preamps too? I´m out of the MTS world for now, but one of those I could get behind.

Dave L":1y5bchjv said:
On that note, wasn´t Antonin branching out into stand-alone preamps too? I´m out of the MTS world for now, but one of those I could get behind.

We'll have SM2 hardwired two channel preamps for sale shortly!

I was gonna throw down and get the Savage module Synergy announced, but I got impatient and just threw down on the amp. Still interested in the idea, particularly the 800 and HBE modules. The Motor City ones also look awesome, I'm especially interested in the Laboga one.

Mattfig":1ftn1qyn said:
Econ":1ftn1qyn said:

We're here when you need us....Mods are hand built in the Czech Republic and take 3-5 weeks for delivery on most orders....Thanks!

Are your modules single modules or dual modules?

Econ":1vzid5yq said:
Mattfig":1vzid5yq said:
Econ":1vzid5yq said:

Are your modules single modules or dual modules?

Our modules are single channel but have more options via toggle than Synergy offers in a dual....For example, our Salvado SLO goes from clean through crunch, into insane overdrive; The Syn SLO is great but is just overdrive....

Our modules can also be done in dual format but it is contingent on more factors than I can list here so, please hit me up if you want to know more...

Cheers,
Mattfig and Motor City Mods

Mattfig":203zr5mq said:
Econ":203zr5mq said:

PM sent

Back