weird thought, get the meshuggah sig or just get the maxwatt

technomancer":h5pga8lw said:
engage757":h5pga8lw said:
I actually know this guy. He is just joking around. Those are his two favorite amps. Some guy offered him $10k for it a few months back and he said now. He's just trolling haha

Anybody that didn’t already realize it was a joke from the listing is probably not very bright...

All those jokes and comedy in the listing really gave it away.

"Fortin Meshuggah Prototype #4 in mint condition.

Bonus Gift - 1992 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Revision F ~ serial number R07##.

Bonus Gift - Fortin 33 Pedal & Fortin Zuul Pedal

Bonus Gift - 2 sets of prototype ToneShim™️

Shipping to the continental US only."

Whowantsamustache":h5pga8lw said:
I’m thinking of selling my Natas for $100,000. I’ll throw in a free 33 pedal. I’m not joking.

I will give you a green uber and $2k if you throw the 33 in the trash bin.

engage757":3pe0bm0w said:
I actually know this guy. He is just joking around. Those are his two favorite amps. Some guy offered him $10k for it a few months back and he said now. He's just trolling haha
He’s right, I turned down $10,000 from a very affluent and persistent individual, nice guy nonetheless. I was just trolling the internet for a quick minute for a quick laugh. Of course a few missed the joke and got crankypants. The “Bonus Gift - ToneShim™️“ should have been a dead giveaway. I will never be selling this amp, it’s far to brutal and perfect. Last chance for anyone to get one is next week.

guitarslayer":eezhs403 said:
engage757":eezhs403 said:
He’s right, I turned down $10,000 from a very affluent and persistent individual, nice guy nonetheless.

Ditto...

the guy fooled me, and that's some truly dedicated trolling i must say

should've gone higher

weird thing is you will/might see 10k prices at some point

just saying

diezelduder":34as4wjv said:
the guy fooled me, and that's some truly dedicated trolling i must say

should've gone higher

weird thing is you will/might see 10k prices at some point

just saying

Wouldn't surprise me. Limiting it to 100 amps total, due to the artist's request and a lack of NOS parts, so we have to stop there. Can't believe the 33 prices we have been seeing. Wish Fred would let us just make more, but he really likes the idea of it being a limited thing.

maddnotez":164n09vf said:
technomancer":164n09vf said:
engage757":164n09vf said:

Anybody that didn’t already realize it was a joke from the listing is probably not very bright...

All those jokes and comedy in the listing really gave it away.

"Fortin Meshuggah Prototype #4 in mint condition.

Bonus Gift - 1992 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Revision F ~ serial number R07##.

Bonus Gift - Fortin 33 Pedal & Fortin Zuul Pedal

Bonus Gift - 2 sets of prototype ToneShim™️

Shipping to the continental US only."

Whowantsamustache":164n09vf said:
I’m thinking of selling my Natas for $100,000. I’ll throw in a free 33 pedal. I’m not joking.

I will give you a green uber and $2k if you throw the 33 in the trash bin.

No deal. You must accept the 33 pedal.

Back