weird thought, get the meshuggah sig or just get the maxwatt

That's hilarious. Wonder what that guy is smoking :scared:

Honestly, if I was after the Meshuggah tone, I'd just roll with an AxeFX, that's what most of the guys in the "djent" scene are using nowadays anyway, and you'd have access to lots of other tones to boot...can't go wrong with one of Fortin's other amps though, if you can find one that's actually priced fairly!

That’s wild. They were too high when they started showing up, but whatever. I guess if you have 25k available and you just gotta have the #4 prototype, then have at it.

DeathbyButterslax":1ew5yg57 said:
maddnotez":1ew5yg57 said:
Neither, get the TAPP Marzain.

Have you played one?? Clips sound amazing and I would love to consider an Iratus if it’s worth it

No, only heard the clips but man. It's just one of those things I can tell how awesome it is. I cannot speak for him but IIRC he is willing to ship one overseas but cannot get into mass production due to foreign policies of some sort.

I currently have the amp I love and will never sell but if I were able to afford a new amp it would be that one for sure.

Never mind the fact that fortin is still building batches of the meshuggah amp for 3,333 bucks if one is willing to pay for it by bank wire Xfer.

Fitrocker33":3rzjbtvh said:
Never mind the fact that fortin is still building batches of the meshuggah amp for 3,333 bucks if one is willing to pay for it by bank wire Xfer.

But it wont have the Original Logo so you can only flip for $6,666.66

I actually know this guy. He is just joking around. Those are his two favorite amps. Some guy offered him $10k for it a few months back and he said no. He's just trolling haha

Something tells me if some country club doctor slapped down 25 G’s on his reverb listing I think he’d take the money and sell the amp. I mean 25 grand is a new car or a down payment on a house for Christ’s sake...

Guy is a jokester, a good dude who played an integral role in me getting in on the first run of the shuggah amp. Got a good laugh once i saw he posted it on verb. Off topic, I want a tapp, how much do they usually go for? I went to his site a while back and saw he wasnt selling amps so i blew it off

engage757":psjutrgu said:
I actually know this guy. He is just joking around. Those are his two favorite amps. Some guy offered him $10k for it a few months back and he said now. He's just trolling haha

Anybody that didn’t already realize it was a joke from the listing is probably not very bright...

Fitrocker33":26jk0itq said:
Something tells me if some country club doctor slapped down 25 G’s on his reverb listing I think he’d take the money and sell the amp. I mean 25 grand is a new car or a down payment on a house for Christ’s sake...
He would be obligated to do so.

KrunKGringoeZ":26jk0itq said:
I want a tapp, how much do they usually go for?

2250 Euro plus shipping if I am not mistaken. Somewhere in that area anyway.

Back