NAD x2!!!

Fitrocker33":252eymcr said:
That music room is absolutely Boner inducing.

I like it. Period.

Bwahaha It’s fun! Thanks dude!

megaboogie":252eymcr said:
Congrats.
People like to bash DR a lot, but there's no denying it can get very useable tones out of all 3 chs.
As for the 50cl, yes it's a killer rock/metal amp and can get super tight with the GEQ.
I don't even remember why I sold mine?! I must have been in the mood for downsizing...

Love my new multi watt DR, it’s way tighter than I remember. Really aggressive also.
The 50cl was the shocker for me.

ChurchHill":252eymcr said:
rottingcorpse":252eymcr said:
"Especially If it keeps putting a smile on my face every time I turn it on."

This is exactly what happened to me with my first pittbull,a 50/ST.

Same thing happened to me... I still have my 50/ST and it's still a killer! It blends so well with other amps, too, adds this somehow subtle but still overwhelming sense of brutality while still letting the other amp be heard.

I agree that these amps, seems like all of them except maybe the UL, are just tragically under the radar (judging by the prices on the used market). So tight, so mean, but so musical.

For the price they are going for now. It’s a total steal for such an amp.

Octavio Molina Shaw":252eymcr said:
Holy Moly!

Great rig going on there mate!

Thanks! It’s Metal mayhem

SomedudeinTX":252eymcr said:
Nice rig! Been wanting to replace my multiwatt after I sold mine last year. Great amps.

Thanks. The multi-watts are good, really good. They improved a lot with them.

if that doesn't induce a gear boner, you're dead inside.

How does the Avatar cab compare to the Friedman and Diezel?

Grats dude! Damn... I too have been wanting an ultralead and was bummed when a deal earlier in the year didn't happen. Still searching. Make some clip! Shake them walls! :LOL: :LOL:

ewill52":xao8oqto said:
if that doesn't induce a gear boner, you're dead inside.

How does the Avatar cab compare to the Friedman and Diezel?

I know right :LOL: :LOL:
Honestly this avatar cab is one of the best I’ve had. It’s special.
I went through prob like 10 avatar cabs over the years and learned what I like. It’s completely custom and was much Different than anything I’ve had from them. It’s my metal cab, through and through. Super tight. Projects well. Looks awesome! It’s built like a tank and is 110 lbs. which is heavier than any other 412 I’ve had. (Except the Friedman 412:15 haha)
The avatar cab is easily as good or better than any of the cabs I’ve tried.
Friedman cabs, Mesa recto cabs, Bogner UberKab, diezel.....
The Friedman 412:15 is awesome. It’s got aggressive, big sound. It’s warm, tight, and punchy, but still has air and feels like it breathes better.
The diezel is prob the best v30 cab I’ve tried. Like it much more than mesa’s recto cab.
Purely from a metal standpoint.

errrrrl":xao8oqto said:
Grats dude! Damn... I too have been wanting an ultralead and was bummed when a deal earlier in the year didn't happen. Still searching. Make some clip! Shake them walls! :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks budddy. I still want to try a UL, but this CL is amazingly brutal. Has plenty of lowend and thunp (surprised cause it’s only 50w). It’s tight, and very versatile. It can have a great clean channel on either channel. Or 2 fantastic gain sounds that you can dial in pretty differently. Total “under the radar” amp and worth way more than what they are going for..
Brootz are coming!!! :rock:

Back