Mooer Black Truck

Junk Yard Dog

This sounds pretty good. I'm not super tech-y, so I'm not understanding if this can be used as a flyrig or go direct to PA and sound good for gigs.

For anyone like me that just needs a good tone and some basic effects, this seems pretty cool.

Junk Yard Dog":1uhyv03z said:
This sounds pretty good. I'm not super tech-y, so I'm not understanding if this can be used as a flyrig or go direct to PA and sound good for gigs.

For anyone like me that just needs a good tone and some basic effects, this seems pretty cool.

Yea , cool idea and I think it would be great for quick set and tear down or a practice rig . Mooer also makes The Red Truck more geared to classic and hard rock .

mooer make good stuff. at least the micro preamps. i think the black truck looks great, and if you listen to it in Ola’s videos compared to the Boss GT1000, it sounds way better

thrashinbatman":2bdgjhih said:
Seems pretty cool, though unless I'm missing something I feel like the GE-200 is a better choice for a cheap fly-out gear.

I'm a simpleton, so I like the idea of having more pedals to push for what I want and when i want it. Isn't the GE-200 geared more toward making patches and switching through those?

Back