is this a Bogner?

Haven’t followed them for awhile but starting maybe 10 years ago Dan used Randall for rhythm parts and recorded all of his lead parts and some other overdubs with an Ecstasy.

Kind of hard to tell with the out of focus glancing images, but songs is pretty good, like the tone for sure

Didn't listen.

Watched, it is an Ectasy.

Disturbed - It kills me how much the dude looks like Howie Mandell. It also kills me that I watched an interview way back in the day when they first got popular and Howie Mandell was talking trash on all the other singers. Saying how they all sing like pussies and giving off the impression that he was the most badass of them all. I remember thinking to myself wow, YOU sir sing like a fucking pussy too and are more annoying.

With that said I do typically like their guitarist. Some of the riffs and leads are pretty cool and sometimes I can tell he wishes Disturbed was heavy so I can't hate on the guy.

Not the worst thing I've heard all year.

I grew up in the Chicago band scene with Dan from Disturbed. I'm happy for all the success they've had, but I think as time as went on their music has become formulated at times. Dan has owned an Ecstasy since before the band was signed. He's used it on every album.

I thought the song was kind of catchy and they usually have good little hooks and melodies...not a big fan or anything, but guess putting "Rig-Talk loves Disturbed" in my sig would be wrong, haha.

maddnotez":2e2ttz7l said:
With that said I do typically like their guitarist. Some of the riffs and leads are pretty cool and sometimes I can tell he wishes Disturbed was heavy so I can't hate on the guy.

I saw some of his stuff when he played more solo/shred music and he could fucking really shred.

Back