WOT: The Raccoon Saga Continues?

amiller":5915h882 said:
The raccoon saga is, thankfully, over. All raccoons have left the building and I have closed all entry points.

Now, if I could just get rid of da cougars! :gethim: :LOL: :LOL:

my sis's neighbor spent 100k on a fruity japanese koy fish pond loaded with fountains, bridges, pagodas, meditation ponds, bamboo, zen sand and bonzai gardens, the whole nine, and stocked with all these boutique koy fish.
http://www.eldon-koi.com/

one day after the fish were introduced, a family of racoons rolled in and had a 30 thousand dollar koy sushi party!

those $$$pretty$$$ fish were stripped down to fishbone combs! ate um like corn on the cob down to the last one....i would've risked rabies and killed those vicious things with my bare hands if that happened to me! :D

mentoneman":1edsawhh said:
amiller":1edsawhh said:
The raccoon saga is, thankfully, over. All raccoons have left the building and I have closed all entry points.

my sis's neighbor spent 100k on a fruity japanese koy fish pond loaded with fountains, bridges, pagodas, meditation ponds, bamboo, zen sand and bonzai gardens, the whole nine, and stocked with all these boutique koy fish.

one day after the fish were introduced, a family of racoons rolled in and had a 30 thousand dollar koy sushi party!

those $$$pretty$$$ fish were stripped down to fishbone combs! ate um like corn on the cob down to the last one....i would've risked rabies and killed those vicious things with my bare hands if that happened to me! :D

:LOL: :LOL: Great story

mentoneman":2s6n92kk said:
amiller":2s6n92kk said:

:LOL: :LOL: I would be snakin on a 30,000 dollar raccoon feast!! :D

jmgman69":26vg9k9g said:
mentoneman":26vg9k9g said:
amiller":26vg9k9g said:

This! Holy shit! :LOL: :LOL:

jmgman69":fzwh5jgh said:

dude i would be wearing fresh handmade racoon skin loincloths, bedroom slippers, suspenders, and top hats howling at the sky as i hammerswung skinned and strangled flaming racoon corpses off the lip of the grand canyon and occasionally straight into the ground!

eat my $2600 koy fish will you??
968e.jpg

mentoneman":3mnjwi4d said:
...one day after the fish were introduced, a family of racoons rolled in and had a 30 thousand dollar koy sushi party!

Ya see, der ya go, 'just what I've been a saying! :gethim:

Why...dozz no good low down varmints...where's ma pellet gun, where's ma pellet gun!!! :gethim: :gethim: :LOL: :LOL:

Back