Quick little Marshall clip...

Ha! I was looking at the stack of Marshalls against the wall, trying to figure out which one it was. :gethim:

That's a very decent practice tone. Playing's awesome, as usual. :rock:

Holy SHIT!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Man Dave you were on fire during that clip!!! :thumbsup: I need to save that clip when I am getting stupid ideas to buy another amp.

Hey-

So, you used a tube power amp, and the Micro Marshall plus a gain/od pedal as the preamp, right? :rock:

I would love to show up to a gig with that setup, and watch the soundman's eyeballs fall out ROFL!!!!!

Unless someone disagrees.............I think Dave just showed the he won that "little head"
thread that was floating around here last week. Literally if not by tone also :rock:

I thought you had it with the HT5 one. :LOL: :LOL:

Cool stuff

I have to try that with my Micro, into my Tech 21 TM10 for power! Low volume Lynch tone anyone!?

psychodave":wlrgusb8 said:
AndyK":wlrgusb8 said:
Hey-

So, you used a tube power amp, and the Micro Marshall plus a gain/od pedal as the preamp, right? :rock:

I used the Micro amp as my preamp and fed it into a Rockton intellifex and ran that into a Carvin DCM150 solid state power amp. I used a TIM to add a little bit of gain. You can see in the video, I only have the gain set to 10 or 11 o'clock. 99% of the tone is from the Marshall micro amp.

Into what, a 4x12 1960A? 1960B?

this should atleast make a partial case for TONE IS IN THE FINGERS, no?

Dave sounds good! :rock:

i on the other hand could take his Camerons and make them sound like a hound dog with it's tail in a bear trap! :cry:

Back