Eleven Rack - Axe FX Comparison Sheet

donbarzini":221uqq6s said:
ttosh":221uqq6s said:
I got this from the Axe Forum, somebody had put together a cool spreadsheet of features.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

Whoever did that was probably up all night trying to justify his Axe-Fx purchase.

LOL no kidding, it made me feel better about my new purchase :LOL: :LOL:

So spill the goods, what do you think about Eleven!!! I have high expectations and hope you find it very cool and usable.

ttosh":29kixg2x said:
donbarzini":29kixg2x said:
ttosh":29kixg2x said:
I got this from the Axe Forum, somebody had put together a cool spreadsheet of features.

Whoever did that was probably up all night trying to justify his Axe-Fx purchase.

LOL no kidding, it made me feel better about my new purchase :LOL: :LOL:

So spill the goods, what do you think about Eleven!!! I have high expectations and hope you find it very cool and usable.

It wont make a difference what he thinks. He'll like it for 5 minutes then sell it only to buy it ten more times and sell it again.....and again..... :hys:

And also with you.......

donbarzini":1t5rl4w1 said:
HGainiac":1t5rl4w1 said:
donbarzini":1t5rl4w1 said:
ttosh":1t5rl4w1 said:

Uh,... Thats sour grapes coming from you 'cause you didnt buy the axefx like you were TOLD.... :hys: :hys: :hys:

:hys: No. I was told three times and I did like a jerkoff. I don't need to make a comparison chart of my gear :hys:

:hys:

:rock: :thumbsup:

donbarzini":3acqae65 said:
HGainiac":3acqae65 said:
donbarzini":3acqae65 said:
ttosh":3acqae65 said:

Uh,... Thats sour grapes coming from you 'cause you didnt buy the axefx like you were TOLD.... :hys: :hys: :hys:

:hys: No. I was told three times and I did like a jerkoff. I don't need to make a comparison chart of my gear :hys:

It would've been better if it was color coded..... :hys:

Screw you guys. For someone who is selling plasma twice a week to build up enough funds to actually purchase an AxeFx, the spreadsheet was very helpful.

Punk biatches! :hys:

tweed":26ryinzk said:
Screw you guys. For someone who is selling plasma twice a week to build up enough funds to actually purchase an AxeFx, the spreadsheet was very helpful.

Stop WHINING!!! youre not buying EITHER you cheap screw, WTF do YOU care??!??? :hys: :hys: :hys:

tweed":1n3yd2j1 said:

you sell TV's? Can you hook me up with a 72" screen? :D

tweed":1q8xj8rs said:
ejecta":1q8xj8rs said:
donbarzini":1q8xj8rs said:
ttosh":1q8xj8rs said:

:hys: Or justify why he cried when he played the Axe.

Was that a good cry or a bad cry? :emofag: :emofag:

You need to ask that in another forum. :thumbsup:

rareguitar":sprazdx6 said:
tweed":sprazdx6 said:

:LOL: :LOL: Brad you get him an Axefx rt now, who KNOWS what he'll 'hook you up with"....

rareguitar":1vs1d0hu said:
tweed":1vs1d0hu said:

Not that kinda plasma :LOL: :LOL:

Tone Merchant":j4go6ceg said:
if theres a 72 inch plasma involved, I could get him one :rock:

You gamers...

Only things that really matters off that chart were the user slots for IRs. That is a huge advantage for the Axe as that is one of the most important tone shaping tools in the unit. Plus all the after market guys making IRs to upload. I like Eleven's knobs, but can't see it being a direct competitor for the Axe. The Eleven seems more like an entry level unit that you would get, then move up to the Axe Fx. Obviously the tone of each will be subjective, and if the Eleven is close to the Axe it might be alright, but spend the extra $600 and get the Standard. I am only looking at this from a "live" rig point of view.

Back