EBMM Axis MM90 ...anyone have any clips??? Reviews on p90's?

Lord Toneking

I've found my next guitar purchase from a fellow formite here :rock: I'm just looking to get some reviews on p90 loaded guitars..and to keep the excitement level high as I'm putting together the funds :thumbsup:

The only formite I know that has one here (or at least used to) is Randy Van Sykes

anyone???

If no clips just give me the scoop on the tones :rock:

I bought one (the orange flame top p90) a few years ago and I basically don't use anything else now.
It has a great warm clean strat type tone in the middle position and rocks on the bridge...you can roll back the tone on the guitar a bit if it's too spanky. Very versatile axe, I can't say enough about it, best guitar I've ever had and it's absolutely quiet with lots of gain.

Randy Van Sykes":1wvhil23 said:
I bought one (the orange flame top p90) a few years ago and I basically don't use anything else now.
It has a great warm clean strat type tone in the middle position and rocks on the bridge...you can roll back the tone on the guitar a bit if it's too spanky. Very versatile axe, I can't say enough about it, best guitar I've ever had and it's absolutely quiet with lots of gain.
Yeah...the one I'm getting is orange too with a maple neck. My buddy has an SG with p90's and it's noisy as hell, this is what I was worried about.
I already have an Axis and a Silhouette, I'll probably never need another guitar after this..I love MM guitars!

btw...I thought you had a few clips??

I did have quite a few clips of it, but I had a main hard drive crash (with no backup stupid me) and it wiped out everything I had recorded the last few years.

What a piss off.

I have backups of backups now. :LOL: :LOL:

I might have a few clips, let me check.

Here's one. The EBMM p90's are a great in between a single and a double coil tone, it has some spank but it's thick.

Here I'm using the p90 guitar with a Peters Polaris combo which had at the time a Celestion Blue in it.
I forgot about this, sounds pretty good...I should put that Blue back in there. :D

http://music.mp3lizard.com/randyvan/

Dude, that's nice! I've always dug your style man. You have a certain groove to your playing that is just 'cool'. Heck, if I dig deep enough in my computer I probably have a few of your clips in here somewhere lol

There was a drop d riff that you did awhile back that really made me go "man! that was a cool little riff". I'll see if I can find it...problem is is that I didnt name any of them :doh:

thanks bro!

Hey that would be cool if you could find it because I don't have it anymore...and thanks! :LOL: :LOL:

Added: I think I know the clip you're talking about, that was the EBMM p90 guitar as well.

Lord Toneking":wror409s said:
I've found my next guitar purchase from a fellow formite here :rock: I'm just looking to get some reviews on p90 loaded guitars..and to keep the excitement level high as I'm putting together the funds :thumbsup:

The only formite I know that has one here (or at least used to) is Randy Van Sykes

anyone???

If no clips just give me the scoop on the tones :rock:

Cool! You'll have to make some clips. Personally I like P90s. Very cool at rock tones.

Randy Van Sykes":132qcijy said:
Hey that would be cool if you could find it because I don't have it anymore...and thanks! :LOL: :LOL:

Added: I think I know the clip you're talking about, that was the EBMM p90 guitar as well.
I cant find it bro...my daughters have so many itune songs in my computer it would take forever to sort through them :(

btw...here's the new geeetar! I cant freakin' wait to get my hands on it! :)
rt1188.jpg

Lord Toneking":1pvox4e4 said:
Randy Van Sykes":1pvox4e4 said:

I cant find it bro...my daughters have so many itune songs in my computer it would take forever to sort through them :(

btw...here's the new geeetar! I cant freakin' wait to get my hands on it! :)
rt1188.jpg
No problem. Hey that's a beaut! Looks familiar. :D
I can't tell from the light hitting it, is that a maple fretboard or a rosewood?
Looks maple from here...spanky!
I think you're gonna really like it. Remember, just roll off a bit of tone to thicken it up, it works really well with this guitar, I use my tone knob all the time with it.

Back