Slash solo tour pedal board by Rack Systems w/ADDED PICS

RACKSYSTEMS

Here is a simplified pedal board for the new Slash solo tour. There is a rack with 2 of his Marshall amps one for clean and one for dirty and his wireless gear. [ i will post that later] The chain is the the smart gate -tuner-wah-q zone-phase 90-bluebox-cae boost-mxr chorus-dunlop trem- boss dd3 and then the a/b out to the interface on the side of the pedal board. Output B has a iso transformer installed. Everything is mounted to a Fantastic Trailer Trash pedal board. I like these for the ability to to have all the interface options on the side and the ability to make a very clean look to the board. Enjoy more pics to come of the rack.

IM000044.jpg

IM000045.jpg

IM000046.jpg

IM000047.jpg

IM000048.jpg

IM000038.jpg

IM000040.jpg

IM000041.jpg

IM000043.jpg

bravedude2":glen6x9b said:
that looks simple compared too your other racks. the other stuff looks like a open atm machine :LOL: :LOL:

.....and how would you know that? ;)

Dave it is always a pleasure looking at your work.

I wonder, so he has all pedals before the amps? How dirty is his dirty amp set then? Delay into dirty amp?

And ... which Marsha mod will be put in his AFD100 head shell? :LOL: :LOL:

he uses the rhythm channel on the jubilee Head not the lead channel and its pretty cranked up. in vol. He does not use a lot of gain. Yeah the delay is in front. He uses it for very pronounced delay parts only. Thanks for the comments I really like the Trailer Trash boards for how clean I can get them.

RACKSYSTEMS":354y21kb said:
he uses the rhythm channel on the jubilee Head not the lead channel and its pretty cranked up. in vol. He does not use a lot of gain. Yeah the delay is in front. He uses it for very pronounced delay parts only. Thanks for the comments I really like the Trailer Trash boards for how clean I can get them.

Thanks a lot Dave, great to learn from the big 'uns.

BZW, you always build quality stuff, awesome board!

This is cool... but compared with his old gear I think he owns too much pedals in my opinion (he only had a crybaby, a 10 band eq and a delay in the loop fx and his talk box).. I don't know why Slash uses the gate at the start of the chain.. or is it an impression?
I'm a real huge Slash's fan and I've seen another pic where Slash had a mxr q-zone.. what's the difference with the KFK? Why Slash wanted to change it with the KFK?
And another question... is it possible to know who's Slash tech right now? All I know is that Adam Day left and he's Angus Young tech now, McBob was helping Doug Aldrich in tour with Whitesnake and Judas Priest and then he run to help GN'R.. is Chet Haun Slash's permanent tech? Thanks a lot!
Can't wait to see the whole rack and a good pic of his amps (hoping to see his settings)
Thanks for these pics anyway... it's always great find these pics over here..
Stefano

Very clean and tidy. Nice job. :thumbsup: I could've swore Slash used a Boss SD-1. That's a pretty minimalist board for a professional guitarist.

That looks fantastic. I heard that Myles Kennedy is touring with him and doing a lot of the vocals; that should be a great show. Myles is a great singer.

He uses most of the pedals for specific song parts. He does not use them much though. Not sure how the kfk qzone is different but it sounded good. Yes Chet Haun is his tech. The rest of the pics will come on monday. DAve

Back