Struck a deal with Jet City

RACKSYSTEMS

Hey guys struck a deal with Jet City. We will be offering Jet City 20 heads with the Brown eye mods for a discounted price of 499.00. We have them in stock if anyone is interested. This is a savings of more then a hundred dollars. You can add on the saturation switch or a loop for extra. Come and get them at Tone Merchants

Does this mean that Mike isn't planning on doing any mods on these himself?

Would love to see an Iron Chef between you guys......

2 jca20s, a box of parts, and a work bench...iron tech.

I'd buy both amps.

Good morning!
Just want to chime in here and say we are very happy to be working with Dave on this project. We're quite impressed with the mod he's offering and the price point we have come to makes it a great value, too. We're going to get some tone clips posted when we get a chance...
:thumbsup:

Anyone know if they are able to ship these to Canada??????

Very interested.

Also is there any way to get a power amp in to use a different preamp??

I had an MTS Brown Eye module with the SAT switch. I think it would be a must. It adds fattness, beef, and gain. I never used it without it engaged.

OK, I've added something else to my wish list.

(Note to self: read this forum *before* pay day next time!)

Jason_86_951":38cvqhop said:
Any plans to offer this in the 50 watt model?
That's quite possible. Right now JCA50H are in short supply. So we will start with the 20H and we will talk about the 50H soon. D.

jet city amps":1r2donrc said:
Jason_86_951":1r2donrc said:
Any plans to offer this in the 50 watt model?
That's quite possible. Right now JCA50H are in short supply. So we will start with the 20H and we will talk about the 50H soon. D.

That would be the one that would I'd be interested in since it comes with a loop and I tend to like 50 watters for a bit more head room over lower watt amps.

diagrammatiks":3fxjqc9d said:
Does this mean that Mike isn't planning on doing any mods on these himself?

Would love to see an Iron Chef between you guys......

2 jca20s, a box of parts, and a work bench...iron tech.

I'd buy both amps.

I'd like to see Reinhold Bogner as the color commentator, a la Alton Brown.

"Eeet looks like Dave eeez adding za second gain shtage to ze amplifiya..."

Back