Saw Lynch Mob Last Nite PICS/Video

LP Freak

Can't wait to see George tear it up in a bar. :rock: I'm gonna bring my Q3 and try to get some footage.

Please get some good footage :doh:

Don't give the Lynch haters anything to bash him over :LOL: :LOL:

And George please don't wear the MAGIC GLOVES and turn the gain up!!!:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

:D

Well I have to say it was a STELLAR show. The whole band was in top form and looking like they were having a great time. I took a ton of pictures and shot some footage with my Q3 which I'll be posting in a little bit. I'm pretty hung over right now. :cheers: Georges tone was killing all nite. I took pics of his gear so everyone could see. It was funny because he had his new Lynch Box head on stage turned on but on standby and not even plugged in. :LOL: :LOL: Instead he played through a Friedman Naked (which was hidden behind his cabinets), a Sullivan, and a Fender Tweed. He had the Naked and the Sullivan on together almost all nite. The tone was incredible and not all high gain like we've heard before. When he backed the volume down it cleaned up great. He also had a pedal he kicked on for solos that was the best sounding boost I ever heard. I'll post a pic of that to see if anyone can tell me what it is?

LynchMob011.jpg

LynchMob004.jpg

LynchMob006.jpg

LynchMob005.jpg

LynchMob007.jpg

LynchMob008.jpg

That pedal I was talking about
LynchMob064.jpg

LynchMob022.jpg

LynchMob029.jpg

LynchMob027.jpg

LynchMob038.jpg

LynchMob051.jpg

LynchMob054.jpg

LynchMob059.jpg

LynchMob068.jpg

Lp Freak":19s1mrif said:
Well I have to say it was a STELLAR show. The whole band was in top form and looking like they were having a great time. I took a ton of pictures and shot some footage with my Q3 which I'll be posting in a little bit. I'm pretty hung over right now. :cheers: Georges tone was killing all nite. I took pics of his gear so everyone could see. It was funny because he had his new Lynch Box head on stage turned on but on standby and not even plugged in. :LOL: :LOL: Instead he played through a Friedman Naked (which was hidden behind his cabinets), a Sullivan, and a Fender Tweed. He had the Naked and the Sullivan on together almost all nite. The tone was incredible and not all high gain like we've heard before. When he backed the volume down it cleaned up great. He also had a pedal he kicked on for solos that was the best sounding boost I ever heard. I'll post a pic of that to see if anyone can tell me what it is?

LynchMob004.jpg

Those Lynchbox cabs look like the old Wizard V front cabs I have....interesting.

Death by Uberschall":o6we890g said:
WOW, George looks rough. Guess he quick working out?
He didn't look too rough. He's just not a muscle head like he used to be. That looked kinda odd.

He prob hasn't quit working out.. just smokes too many ciggies and fake tans. My aunt looks like that lol.. the pedal in question is that Cusak Screamer. Looks to be an unpainted version 2 of that pedal. Why he has the top taped to protect his "Secret" settings is beyond me. I'm also interested in the type of mics used to mic those cabs? Not the standard 57.. I'd also like to know how he uses tha tlittle Fender amp? Soo many questions..

Kapo_Polenton":1st188pc said:
He prob hasn't quit working out.. just smokes too many ciggies and fake tans. My aunt looks like that lol.. the pedal in question is that Cusak Screamer. Looks to be an unpainted version 2 of that pedal. Why he has the top taped to protect his "Secret" settings is beyond me. I'm also interested in the type of mics used to mic those cabs? Not the standard 57.. I'd also like to know how he uses tha tlittle Fender amp? Soo many questions..
The tone he got from that Cusak Tubescreamer was god like. :rock:

awesome pics!
I'm guessing that's not fake tan, that's living in the desert tan
Good to see he's utilizing the new Lynch Box

crankyrayhanky":2psouyds said:
awesome pics!
I'm guessing that's not fake tan, that's living in the desert tan
Good to see he's utilizing the new Lynch Box
The Lynch Box wasn't plugged in. :D

Back