Axe Fx 2 and Cameron Amplification

Tone Merchant

Since the announcement of the Axe Fx 2, alot of guys have inquired about, requested or out right demanded that there be a Cameron model on the Axe Fx 2. So this is to announce that THERE WILL be a Cameron model on the Axe Fx 2 when it launches. Ive already given Cliff most of the info he needed and he will get one of the proto typed heads next week. :rock:

peace

:aww: Ouch!! The resale value of the Ultra and Standard just dropped 450 points. You guys are whoring up the Market :hys:

glip22":3lzwulq9 said:
:aww: Ouch!! The resale value of the Ultra and Standard just dropped 450 points. You guys are up the Market :hys:

1 point = 1 dollar?

At this rate, the Ultra will be in about the same price range as a bare RM100
:LOL: :LOL:

Rezamatix":2b9ixx1a said:
It doesn't matter guys! Cmon axe 1 2 3 4, none of these devices are going to make you play any better. Buy a les Paul and a tube amp, practice and you will sound awesome, and that...my friends will never lose it's value.

Although I'm happy to see that rig merchants / tone talk is on the cutting edge of providing the baddest gear around to anyone lucky enough to stumble into this part of the wild wild web.

And a Les Paul with an Axe FX Standard/Ultra will always sound great because it sounds great right now. No new Axe Fx will make my Ultra sound bad.
I just bought A Mesa Mark V combo for $1100 from a guy who paid $2000 eight months ago. The Axe Fx units have held value longer than most tube amps have.
I will be buying the Axe2 when it comes out but my Ultra will be staying.
I love the fact that Mark Day will be at Tone Merchants demoing stuff for a living. Great videos to come i'm sure. :rock:

BYTOR":1mcr57yw said:
And a Les Paul with an Axe FX Standard/Ultra will always sound great because it sounds great right now. No new Axe Fx will make my Ultra sound bad.
I just bought A Mesa Mark V combo for $1100 from a guy who paid $2000 eight months ago. The Axe Fx units have held value longer than most tube amps have.
I will be buying the Axe2 when it comes out but my Ultra will be staying.
I love the fact that Mark Day will be at Tone Merchants demoing stuff for a living. Great videos to come i'm sure. :rock:

You sound like a pre-recorded message.

Or maybe a spambot and we are responding to an algorithm. :LOL: :LOL:

King Guitar":2691cx6e said:
Juggernaut":2691cx6e said:
Will the model be available for the ultra and/or standard?

no, just the Axe 2
iseewhatyoudid_0.jpg

:D :D :D

i was in touch with cliff this morn and new axe 2s are going to ship sooner than i thought, and he needs a head to nail the cameron sound. so we may not make the launch but it will be done in the next couple weeks

I think it's all a conspiracy on Brads part, to keep the Cameron tone out of my hands.... everything with it is $2000+

Brad, I'm coming for you pal!!!!

:gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

:LOL: :LOL: Just kidding, love ya Brad. :inlove:

Tone Merchant":o9gclycj said:
i was in touch with cliff this morn and new axe 2s are going to ship sooner than i thought, and he needs a head to nail the cameron sound. so we may not make the launch but it will be done in the next couple weeks

Then the Axe2 must be available by the 2nd week of June then. Cool :thumbsup:

Back