Vote here for a TwoNotes dedicated forum!

Would you like to see a TwoNotes dedicated manufacturer forum on RT?

• No

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chater-La

Guillaume Pille, the charismatic president of Two Notes Audio Engineering is a big fan of RT and has pitched me the idea of a dedicated Two Notes manufacturer forum..... I told him I will 'bring it to the people' ! So vote below for :thumbsup: or against :thumbsdown: . Thanks and also feel free to PM him directly with any questions you may have - he is "Guillaume Pille" on RT. :)

Rogue":dzi6t86n said:
How many of us are actual users (not drugs)?

How many of us are actual Cameron CCV users? Or Elmwood users?

And both masterminds are barely looking into their own manufacturer forum.

My bet is Guillaume will handle that a different way. :)

Piero the Guitarero":3kmdo4mp said:
How many of us are actual Cameron CCV users? Or Elmwood users?

And both masterminds are barely looking into their own manufacturer forum.

My bet is Guillaume will handle that a different way. :)
I wasn't trying to make any point, just trying to see who is using it. There doesn't seem to be much English traffic on the Two Notes forum, which is a bummer. I haven't been there in a while though, perhaps it's picked up.

At any rate, I'd love to have access to a user base here.

Dear all,

the idea behind this is to make the Two Notes international forum disappear and be replaced by one here. We found that most of our foreign customers preferred to ask us questions by mail or other forums than ours (wich requires authentification). Apart from that, I (and my team) answer a lot of general technical questions that are not focused on our products, I believe the answers to be interesting to everybody.

My bet is Guillaume will handle that a different way.

Well, I'll do my best. ;)

The two notes demo plugin is awesome! I'm awaiting purchase on the full version!

Let's hope they get a forum here!

:)

PBGas":2vwjkvun said:
I'm awaiting purchase on the full version!
Me too. Though, I can't imagine why it's taking so long to put a cd and ilok in a box and ship it.

R~

Me too. Though, I can't imagine why it's taking so long to put a cd and ilok in a box and ship it.

Exactly! I'm actually buying it from my distributor up here....hopefully he gets them soon. :)

Though, I can't imagine why it's taking so long to put a cd and ilok in a box and ship it.

I am very sorry that it takes this long, the reason is pretty simple : we are waiting (for ages;..) for PACE (iLok) to realease some proper 64bits plugin support. The plugin is already functionnal in 64bits, but the protection is still beta...

We already have the 32bits version in download on our webstore but our distributor will have the real box. ;)

Back