NAD: SUHR SE100 HW BLACKOUT

yngzaklynch

Sounds killer. So how does it compare to the Friedman? I got to play through the PT100 and SL68 yesterday. Both were super sweet

rockinchippy":2y8ghfvj said:
Ok, so check this one out....gain is only at 4....I realized how freakin chimey and sparkly this amp is and I wanted to do a clip with that type of tone. :rock:

Appearently this amp can do no wrong! Interestingly enough, I think with a hair more gain you would be VERY close the Nuno's tone on Three Sides To Every Story

I think i like the V30 a lot better with that amp .

Have you tried it through some greenbacks ,like Scums Creambacks ,Lynchbacks.

I soo Hope the Thorn amp channel 3 get close to this sound.

BTW is the preamp running 3 or 4 gain stages in SE?

rockinchippy":q93nw74s said:
yngzaklynch":q93nw74s said:
rockinchippy":q93nw74s said:
Ok, so check this one out....gain is only at 4....I realized how freakin chimey and sparkly this amp is and I wanted to do a clip with that type of tone. :rock:
Appearently this amp can do no wrong! Interestingly enough, I think with a hair more gain you would be VERY close the Nuno's tone on Three Sides To Every Story

I just got a Bogner 412 that seems to have a tighter bottom end. I'm going to try that next. :rock:

wallofsound.jpg

Take the CAE cab off the wheels and it will have more low end punch ;-)
Your cabs should always be directly on the floor, no trays or wheels

yep, you are... I wanted some more infos about it and possible I wanted to listen Doug playing it :) I know he used to play it in the last leg of the tour with WS..
I'm always looking for extra pics and infos :)

there was supposed to be an aldrich amp but I dont know what happened. Bummer, There are hundreds if not thousands of "Aldrich modded amps" and Doug receives 0% of it.

i have just the plain old suhr se 100

any suggestions on settings.. ill take as many as i can get

any one interested in peters amplification i have 2 trip channels

i never hear of anyone talking about them

not to mention a mezzabarba m zero over, drive and a bray 100 deluxe and a suhr sl 100 i want to get rid of the peters amps

i like the single channel stuff now

Back