Classic T and more Hectic Watermelon?

https://soundcloud.com/john-czajkowski- ... l-partmix2

This is a new idea I began this past weekend to get to know Logic Pro X...maybe for for the next Hectic Watermelon album too. All guitars and bass are direct into Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+. The amazing Suhr Classic T on most parts with EB Morse PAF bridge for Bludojai. Most gtrs are setup variations on Dee Cee 30/Matchbox D-30 with either gritty gain (approx. light ToneFreak Albunai) or with Zen Drive (approx. XTS Precision OD. The chorus overdriven melody is Bludojai LD. Superior Drummer grooves. I look forward to arranging and tracking with live drums, proper bass player...adding solos, etc. Pretty fresh off the presses, but I hope you enjoy.

Love it ! Love the fact it doesn't bore me too !
I can't wait to crank it up on real speakers tomorrow. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad you enjoy the squirrelyness, John. This is the T you helped me out with a few years back. The Soundcloud file sounds pretty muffled compared to the 24/48 studio mix, but you should still be able to hear some decent T tones. This guitar has such beautiful expression. The bass notes just pour out everywhere--particularly noticeable when not plugged in. I could go on about this one... :)

Back