peters amplification ???

paullypj

whats up with this company i see no posts, no new videos, there are some amps on ebay and reverb.... one here but they have been up for months and months..... what there is no interest in these amp any more???
i thought these were good amps ???

I think they have to " up " his marketing game, not hype but more you tube video's? With a lot of amps offering similar features you're left with descriptions and what you see and perceived value. If hand wired is important to you and you're willing to pay for it..... If you're not one of the sheep [ and not a schill ] keep on researching or try calling them.

James' amps fucking crush. I've had a Reptilicus and currently have a 3 channel FSM. Both are extremely high quality and super unique sounding/feeling amps.

I don't see myself ever getting rid of the FSM. It has a unique super mean Low mid frequency that I haven't heard in any other amp

I read good reviews about Peters amps on forums. One Russian metal player sold his Fortin Natas after recieving of Peters amp. He told, the Natas was “fake sounding” compared to Peters. According the guy the Peters was organic sounding.
During the years James changed the model names of his amps, but the visual design is very similar.
Before 5-6 years I had some questions about Peters amps soundings, and He was very helpful,and answered my questions very fast.

I read good reviews about Peters amps on forums. One Russian metal player sold his Fortin Natas after recieving of Peters amp. He told, the Natas was “fake sounding” compared to Peters. According the guy the Peters was organic sounding.
During the years James changed the model names of his amps, but the visual design is very similar.
Before 5-6 years I had some questions about Peters amps soundings, and He was very helpful,and answered my questions very fast.
How do you teach him

Back