ISO cab

steve_k

Hey Trace.....whatever happened to this? Did you decide to shelve the plan?

Aviaryfacebook-comPicture4.png

Looks good! Is there any advantage to having the speaker at an angle like that? Less reflection off the front cover?

We are officially debuting the Isco-Cab at the LA Amp Show on Oct 7th & 7th in Van Nuys, CA. Come out and test drive it!!

LP Freak":2nu2ybxb said:

I am checking the boards from home this Sunday morning, but I believe it will come in at $1195 unloaded and $1295 loaded with a Celestion Vintage 30.

We will have the 1st (2) available & for sale at the LA Amp & Guitar Show on Oct 6 & 7 in Van Nuys, CA. There will be a portable Pro Tools rig with headphones so you can hear what it sounds like in action!

Note – In order to make this the best sounding 1x12 Isco-Cab on the market we have made several changes since the photo above.

For starters the improved design offers a 30db drop in volume! along with; Higher quality internal construction, improved dual-mic system w/high end cable & right angle Neutrix connectors, (2) parallel 1/4" locking speaker jacks, different angle on baffle board, higher quality feet that improve noise transfer form cab to floor, etc. New dims are 20" x 22" x 20" (21.25" tall w/feet) & weights 48lbs unloaded. This Isco-Cab handles the back pressure extremely well and stays together very well with internal volumes of 110db-115db.

With a Celestion Vintage 30 blasting away at an internal volume of 115db and have a conversation without having to raise your voice. If you want to record a band live but do not have separate isco-booths you can now use the Isco-Cab. Zero leakage = problem solved! You can use the Isco-Cab as a regular 1x12" in a club or at home. It sounds bigger/chunkier than a regular 2x12 sealed cabinet and you can open the rear door to create an open-back combo effect. If you are using in-ears & are trying to keep stage volume to a minimum or if you are recording at home & need pro guitar tones, without disturbing the neighbors/family - this is a must!

Hope to see you there :)
Trace

voodooamps":3ciom45p said:
LP Freak":3ciom45p said:

I am checking the boards from home this Sunday morning, but I believe it will come in at $1195 unloaded and $1295 loaded with a Celestion Vintage 30.

We will have the 1st (2) available & for sale at the LA Amp & Guitar Show on Oct 6 & 7 in Van Nuys, CA. There will be a portable Pro Tools rig with headphones so you can hear what it sounds like in action!

Note – In order to make this the best sounding 1x12 Isco-Cab on the market we have made several changes since the photo above.

For starters the improved design offers a 30db drop in volume! along with; Higher quality internal construction, improved dual-mic system w/high end cable & right angle Neutrix connectors, (2) parallel 1/4" locking speaker jacks, different angle on baffle board, higher quality feet that improve noise transfer form cab to floor, etc. New dims are 20" x 22" x 20" (21.25" tall w/feet) & weights 48lbs unloaded. This Isco-Cab handles the back pressure extremely well and stays together very well with internal volumes of 110db-115db.

With a Celestion Vintage 30 blasting away at an internal volume of 115db and have a conversation without having to raise your voice. If you want to record a band live but do not have separate isco-booths you can now use the Isco-Cab. Zero leakage = problem solved! You can use the Isco-Cab as a regular 1x12" in a club or at home. It sounds bigger/chunkier than a regular 2x12 sealed cabinet and you can open the rear door to create an open-back combo effect. If you are using in-ears & are trying to keep stage volume to a minimum or if you are recording at home & need pro guitar tones, without disturbing the neighbors/family - this is a must!

Hope to see you there :)
Trace
This sounds great! I only wish I could make the show. For anyone not familiar with Trace's work, everything I own is the best quality available. I'm sure this is as well, Trace knows his stuff. His resume speaks louder than anything I could write.

Now, Trace, get back to work on that Fortus Sig Amp. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck at the show. :thumbsup:

Well......DIBS on the first of two. I did start the thread you know! Check your PM's Trace.

Steve

steve_k":25vvrngz said:
Well......DIBS on the first of two. I did start the thread you know! Check your PM's Trace.

Steve

I have to get the specs on our site but the I-112 Iso-Cabs are now shipping!! :) Feel free to email or call me at 607-256-0465!

Thanks!!
Trace

SavageSamson":1qwir274 said:
Bad ass for sure

Here is a quick teaser-pic of the current design. I am extremely happy with how it sounds and performs! Now that we are getting settled in our new facility and it's larger we are able to build a photo booth for products! Better pics coming soon!

Voodoo%20Amps%20I-12%20Iso-Cabs.jpg

Back