Billy F. Gibbons & Voodoo Amps – Live Rig Video!

voodooamps

Here is a Rig Run Down with the Reverend Billy F. Gibbons and his tech Elwood Francis. We have Platinum Modded 13 Marshall JMP-1 preamps for Billy and are building a V-Rock for him as well.

The exact same Mods we did for Billy are available to you! Link --> Voodoo JMP-1 Mods

If you have any questions what so ever regarding the JMP-1 Mods please do not hesitate to ask. Questions are more than welcome :)

Would sure be cool if someone could get Billy's JMP-1 settings !!

I've got Viv Campbells already.

wolf5150":3300ayin said:
Would sure be cool if someone could get Billy's JMP-1 settings !!

I've got Viv Campbells already.

For those who are reading; What I am about to say is based on having seen the video posted above.

While the rig and settings seem unorthodox to most, the settings make perfect sense when you consider the rest of the rig. I did play on his rig and it sounded amazing. I can honestly say that if you use Billy's Modded JMP-1 settings with a traditional rack gear/set up, it will not sound the same however you can adjust the settings and get the desired tones :)

If memory serves I believe I used my iphone to video his settings the last time I was out with them. Give me a couple days to try and locate it and I will post them for everyone (provided Billy is ok with it). If I do not post in a couple days please do me the favor of reminding me here or feel free to email me directly (REMOVEtrace@voodooamps.com).

Many thanks & have a great Friday as well as a relaxing weekend!! :)
Trace

Back