Voodoo Amps Platinum modded Marshall JMP-1 Custom Patches

shwing5150

Hi, I have a Voodoo Amps Platinum modded Marshall JMP-1
It originally was a deluxe modded unit, but Trace was kind enough to get me in touch with Patrick at Mercury Magnetics and I was able to purchase the Voodoo custom MM transformer, so it is now a full platinum unit :)

I understand that Voodoo Amps programs in a few custom patches, since I had the transformer replaced I have lost the Voodoo patches :-(

I was wondering if any fellow owners could post back the settings for the patches, I assume they would be useless to a un modded unit

Thank You In Advance :)

shwing5150":2pwf2xkb said:
Hi, I have a Voodoo Amps Platinum modded Marshall JMP-1
It originally was a deluxe modded unit, but Trace was kind enough to get me in touch with Patrick at Mercury Magnetics and I was able to purchase the Voodoo custom MM transformer, so it is now a full platinum unit :)

I understand that Voodoo Amps programs in a few custom patches, since I had the transformer replaced I have lost the Voodoo patches :-(

I was wondering if any fellow owners could post back the settings for the patches, I assume they would be useless to a un modded unit

Thank You In Advance :)

The (3) Marshall JMP-1 Patches we program for the Marshall JMP-1 are now listed on our website :) We also have a JMP-1 FAQ's. If you have any questions please let us know!

Thanks
Trace

Back