For Immediate Release - Voodoo Updates

voodooamps

Voodoo Amps was officially born in 1998 in a small, spare room in my apartment. Since founding the company, we have expanded our shop five times, which includes our present 7,000 sq foot facility here in Lansing, NY. Our goal over the past 16 years has been “continued growth while providing best-in-class customer service.”

We, at Voodoo Amps, are blessed that our business has continued to grow, and we want to send out a big THANK YOU to each & every one of you! If it was not for you, we would not be here and I mean that with much sincerity.

I felt it important to share with our customer base that we have recently brought on a few key people to better help us manage our continued growth. Over the years, I have worn many hats, and have enjoyed every minute of juggling a myriad of responsibilities. However, as the old adage goes, ‘there are only so many hours in a day’ and recently, I have found myself faced with a few difficult decisions regarding business commitments and time constraints. The success of our company has forced me to reevaluate where my time is best spent.

My passion has always been working on amps, designing new modification and products, as well as working hand-in-hand with Artists. Those are my strengths and where my heart is at. In order to continue to provide the highest level of continued customer service that we can, I wanted to communicate the following changes with you all.

Many of you are already familiar with Cindy Davis. She will be maintaining our social media presence, including our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest pages & our forum. Maintaining a connection with our customers has always been important to me, so please know I will be checking in on our social media outlets and posting as time allows. This will allow me to focus on what I believe I am best at, while at the same time improving our level of customer service, such as reducing lead times.

If you have any questions or concerns that require immediate attention, please call (607) 256-0465 Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm EST / NY Time. Or e-mail us via our website: http://voodooamps.com/home/ContactUs/ta ... fault.aspx

In closing, please know it continues to be my greatest honor to work with you on your amps, and to help you achieve the best tone possible. I would like to extend a heartfelt “Thank You” to each and every one of you for your support. You rock!!

Many thanks,
Trace Davis – President / Founder
Voodoo Amplification, Inc.

Back