Live Rig - Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch!

voodooamps

Here is Jason Hook's latest live rig for 2014. The heads are for the guitar tone & the AxeFX are being used for effects patches. Half of the gear in the effects rack are backups or duplicates, there are also wireless receiver units, noise suppression, power conditioner, amp switcher, etc.

Voodoo%20Amps%20Jason%20Hook%20Live%20Rig%202014.png

Voodoo%20Amps%20Jason%20Hook%20Live%20Rig%202014_02.png

Just checked out a 5FDP concert and really enjoyed Jason Hooks live tone. Also been a member here on RT for 5 years. Can you tell me more about his modded Marshall's. I tried the Jason Hook links on your website but they were broken.

I am a Diezel and Friedman player - so I've never been to the end of the alphabet on the manufacturers forum (should call it A+ Voodoo Amplifiers :doh: )

Docster":6wt6rzd8 said:
Just checked out a 5FDP concert and really enjoyed Jason Hooks live tone. Also been a member here on RT for 5 years. Can you tell me more about his modded Marshall's. I tried the Jason Hook links on your website but they were broken.

I am a Diezel and Friedman player - so I've never been to the end of the alphabet on the manufacturers forum (should call it A+ Voodoo Amplifiers :doh: )

Good morning Docster, we've done several things for Jason over the past 7 years or so. We've Modded a few Marshall heads and this one is more of a Customized HG-Jose Mod that incorporates an added gain stage. Feel free to give the shop a call and we can talk more in depth. Once I have a better idea of what you are looking for I can recommend what will best meet your needs. 607-256-0465.

Talk soon!
Trace Davis, President / Founder

Back