Any mods for a JCM800 Bass 1986?

MR MARCUS

Yea, I just picked up a mint JCM800 Bass thinking I was getting a killer 800 for cheap. Turns out they are way different from the Lead series. I thought just the tone stack and non master was different. Trace please tell me you can help me out.

MR MARCUS":hut32ni4 said:
Yea, I just picked up a mint JCM800 Bass thinking I was getting a killer 800 for cheap. Turns out they are way different from the Lead series. I thought just the tone stack and non master was different. Trace please tell me you can help me out.

Hello Marcus and seasons greetings to you! :) The guitar and bass models in the JCM800 Series are all together different from one another, meaning there is little that they have in common. The easiest as well as the quickest solution would be to remove the stock printed circuit board (pcb) and install a hand wired board with what ever circuit will best meet your needs. If this is of interest please feel free to call the shop so we can discuss what you are looking for more in depth and I can then provide pricing for you. We are in Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm NY time at 607-256-0465.

Happy holidays & I look forward to talking with soon :)
Trace

Back