Modding a Mesa Boogie V-twin rack pre-amp?

kips1963

Hi there,

Perhaps a silly question, but nonetheless: do you have mods for a Mesa Boogie V-twin rack pre-amp too? Frankly, I can't imagine, there's just no room to work or put anything extra in there, I think??
Just in case: I would like to 'pump it up' a little more, get it more screaming and howling. Now the sound on the lead channel is a bit 'polite', if you know what I mean. Putting a pedal in front does help, but I'd like the voicing a bit meaner too...

Thanks!

kips1963":3mqydzv9 said:
Hi there, Perhaps a silly question, but nonetheless: do you have mods for a Mesa Boogie V-twin rack pre-amp too?

Yes we have Modded the Mesa V-Twin before.

Frankly, I can't imagine, there's just no room to work or put anything extra in there, I think??

You are correct in that here is no extra room to add a tube.

Just in case: I would like to 'pump it up' a little more, get it more screaming and howling. Now the sound on the lead channel is a bit 'polite', if you know what I mean. Putting a pedal in front does help, but I'd like the voicing a bit meaner too...Thanks!

We can Mod it for you, please feel free to call me at the shop at 607-256-0465 and we can talk more about the tones you are looking for, what you want to hear differently, etc.

Thanks for posting!
Trace

Back