Heading to Voodoo This weekend

pwrmac7600

Well, taking my recently purchased 2011 Voodoo Dual Lead V Rock up to Trace this weekend to have some updates, and tweaks done to it.
Looking forward to the experience of having an amp tweaked directly to my liking.

Well, Trip to Voodoo was great to say the least!
In total it was an 8 hour round trip adventure for me but well worth it!
Learned alot while I was there, had some good conversations with Trace in regard to gear, and some common bands we liked, and I got to watch the master work on my amp, shaping it's already stellar tone to my liking.
For any of you out there who may be on the fence about purchasing a Voodoo amp or Voodoo mod, I can tell you Trace is a super humble guy, and has nothing but the customers happiness in mind when he builds or mods an amp. I felt as though I was treated with the same respect and attention that any world famous rockstar would have received walking into his shop! All I can say is that after my visit to Voodoo I am definitely a customer for life!

It was awesome to have you here and we are so glad you decided to make the road trip! :) How is your amp sounding now that you've had it Custom Modded to your liking? Trace said you enjoy recording and we always love to hear recordings of our amps so please do not hesitate to send us some!

Thank you again;
Cindy

pwrmac7600":3a657xbb said:
Well, Trip to Voodoo was great to say the least!
In total it was an 8 hour round trip adventure for me but well worth it!
Learned alot while I was there, had some good conversations with Trace in regard to gear, and some common bands we liked, and I got to watch the master work on my amp, shaping it's already stellar tone to my liking.
For any of you out there who may be on the fence about purchasing a Voodoo amp or Voodoo mod, I can tell you Trace is a super humble guy, and has nothing but the customers happiness in mind when he builds or mods an amp. I felt as though I was treated with the same respect and attention that any world famous rockstar would have received walking into his shop! All I can say is that after my visit to Voodoo I am definitely a customer for life!

Hey Cindy,
The amp sounds fantastic! I took some of Trace's recommendations on speakers and cab mods as well which only improved the overall tone of the amp. I am actually working on some recordings as well, so as soon as I finish some up I will send something off to you guys so you can hear the outcome!
Thanks again for your hospitality, and awesome customer service!
Mike

pwrmac7600":2f5cp7t2 said:
Hey Cindy,
The amp sounds fantastic! I took some of Trace's recommendations on speakers and cab mods as well which only improved the overall tone of the amp. I am actually working on some recordings as well, so as soon as I finish some up I will send something off to you guys so you can hear the outcome!
Thanks again for your hospitality, and awesome customer service!
Mike

It's our pleasure Mike and we are looking forward to hearing your recordings :) It looks like you have some great amps!

Thanks again;
Cindy

Back