Smallbox

Just looking for an update, this is the beginning of week 4, from when Rob said they were building this week. It takes as long as it takes, but just not hearing anything...makes me wonder?

Umyeahyeahyeah":lxuvqz2m said:
Just looking for an update, this is the beginning of week 4, from when Rob said they were building this week. It takes as long as it takes, but just not hearing anything...makes me wonder?

Let me just say this:

Brad King is just a dealer and he has been going back and forth to Friedman trying to get our amps for us, but it's out of his hands. It has nothing to do with him. I'm sure that it must be frustrating for him to have unfulfilled orders and demand he can't meet due to production. I have nothing but good things to say about Brad/King Guitar.

I'm not going to say anything negative about Friedman or Rack Systems as they have been great in the past.

Having said that... 3 months + 1 week & waiting... REALLY SUCKS! I'm frustrated. I'm starting to feel like Friedman should just go ahead and send me a BE100. I don't see why not. Hell, I'd be happy to get a Dirty Shirley if it had a switchable clean channel and FX loop. [You hear that Friedman dudes? Hook me up! :thumbsup: ]

This is my week 11 after putting the deposit on the smallbox. I actually ordered and received a signed SS100 from Brad 2 months ago. :rock: I don't have anything bad to say about anyone either. I just want to get an accurate update as to what's up with the smallbox. I also got a deposit on a signed Double J, but I know that AIC is on tour and that amp is going to be more towards this fall :scared: ...I hope

RACKSYSTEMS":39c9yzma said:
I do believe Brads orders will be started next week. I'll know better tomorrow.
Thanks for the update!!!

lowmantotempole":39c9yzma said:
Umyeahyeahyeah":39c9yzma said:
This is my week 11 after putting the deposit on the smallbox. I actually ordered and received a signed SS100 from Brad 2 months ago. :rock: I don't have anything bad to say about anyone either. I just want to get an accurate update as to what's up with the smallbox. I also got a deposit on a signed Double J, but I know that AIC is on tour and that amp is going to be more towards this fall :scared: ...I hope

How the hell did you manage to get a signed JJ? I ordered mine from Brad back when he was at NAMM...

I think Brad said on a post, or on the phone that he was going to do the same signed thing as he did with the Steve Stevens SS100, So maybe your good already??

Back