Friedman Cantrell

i haven't seen the question asked, but does anyone know if there is a fixed number of these amps that will be built or what??

"There is a fixed number of signed ones." Do you mean your name signed on the chassis Dave or Cantrell's signature on the badge on the back like Umyeahyeahyeah's?? I'm thinking the later. More clips please.

Yeah Dave this is a good one!!
Best amp of 2014 by a large margin.
This is the amp where Dave passes up the BE100.
The Vox clean is FANTASTIC! I have a 62 AC30 Top boost and with the toggle over the clean channel
to the right is SCARY close to a EF86 channel of a AC30TB. It even is chewy and sustains like my AC30.
The gain channel is so versatile and super mean and juicy. But its got bite like never before for a Friedman.
It also has the meanest low end punch and growl I've ever heard from Dave. This amp goes beyond Dave!LOL!
Now with the footswitchable JBE it puts the amp over the top
You can get super huge palm mutes and killer mids and highs, really cool amp dudes..Lots of depth and super good feel.
I am shocked how it has Superhuman qualities and force like my Camerons yet the amp stays very organic and woody in feel.
Thanks Dave for such a great amp!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

eatsleepliveguitars":1nn0y3qw said:
abbath78":1nn0y3qw said:
Yup, might have to sell a bunch of gear once that bad mofo is available!!

Wait until the flippers come out. Give it 5-6 months and you'll be able to get a used one for well under 3k...

eatsleepliveguitars":1nn0y3qw said:
I can't wait to see them all in the classifieds for a whole lot less...

I can see it now:

December - "Need money for Christmas so this has to go..."
January - "Selling to pay off Christmas debt..."
February - "Tax time, I wasn't expecting this, man the government sucks..."

I dunno bout that. The new BE100s have been out for a year, and still hold their value above $3000.
Add Cantrell's signature on the back in a limited number, and it may hold it's value longer.

Back