Mods overseas

Jon BCN

I'm pretty much set on buying a BE100 2016 specs in a couple months, at my birthday. But I'm thinking that I would love to have it modded for the SS100 clean (I think it should become the standard clean for the BE100, as it seems is the vast prefered clean?).

I live in Barcelona (Europe), so I can't sent the amp to Dave. So the question is, it's possible to have it modded by a tech from here with the help of the Friedman staff?

Dave, who is your guy in the UK ? (Dan Gower or Rob at RJ Ampworks perhaps !)

Would recent updates for the BE100 be do-able ?

Thanks,
Graeme.

What are some of the mods available?

I'm really thinking in changing the clean channel of my BE100. I mean, the clean channel is ok, but I want something more wowing in my taste.

The SS clean channel mod seems nicer, but of all the clips I have listened, the most beautiful cleans I heard were from the Runts, which seem based on the Shiva cleans.

So, can the BE100 be modded to a Runt clean?

I like the Buxom Betty cleans too. Maybe Im wrong, but seems they are in the vein of like kind of a Bassman cleans?

So are the Buxom Betty cleans an option too? I guess so, since the new BE50 deluxe has them?

So, how many of the new features of the BE50 DLX can be mod onto a regular BE100? Can it have the thump and response knobs?

It's possible to made the HBE of a BE100 a separate channel too with dedicated master volume and gain?

Back