Dirty Shirley Pedal release date?

Just based on some of the vids from NAMM and the success of the BE pedal, can't wait to check one of these out. I wonder how it would sound on my Small Box's plexi channel set clean, as I usually have it - with a few od/boost flavors for driving it.

Would love to essentially add a DS channel to my Small Box, or if that doesn't really make sense - on my clean combo amp. In other words I'll find a reason to try one :thumbsup:

If the Dirty Shirley pedal is really as close as the BE-OD then it'll be so killer to add the DS overdrive to my BE100. I have a DS Mini and I doubt the pedal will sound as good as the Mini, but if it gets close, I might think about selling it. The DS Mini is my favorite overdrive tone of all time!

UPDATE: Clip from NAMM has Dave saying around June for the new pedals (DS, Buxom Boost).

Yea, the BE pedal has been so great - I know really picky session guys that don't even like a ton of gain, raving about it, so that makes the prospect of the DS pedal exciting, as I've thought about ponying up for the Mini.

I guess it would be competing with the likes of Catalinbread DLS, Wampler Plexi-drive, etc.. a lot of good pedals obviously. I have a DLS and it's great, but there's something about that Friedman magic plus having a full tonestack - would definitely look to replace it with this whenever it comes out.

JerEvil":gh6o09r2 said:
I am looking forward to the Boost myself...

I'm curious what boost would be better, this or the Koko Boost. I've been possibly looking at selling my Kemper to get a PT20, unfortunately i can't currently afford the big boys.

Excited to hear this one! Love my Bogner red but I want more of a classic Marshall sound for my main dirt on my big board. Considering trying the Fire Custom Carpe Diem too.

Any news on the DS pedal? I know August was the last estimate. But I couldn't find any coverage in the Summer NAMM news. Looking forward to this one!

RACKSYSTEMS":i2q6p543 said:
Making them now but the official release date is oct 1st. This allows time for them to actually get to the stores.

Cool. :)
Is it possible to buy directly from you before this date? :D :D :D

Back