BE50 Deluxe

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I was able to resist this for all of a few hours.

Mine arrives last next week :)

Sweetwater still has some left from the original batch!

Just preordered mine. FYI the come into Sweetwater next week but don't ship till Nov. 10. :confused: Kind of a bummer.
Come on Dave release the beast!

tripstan":3a2ytij2 said:
Just preordered mine. FYI the come into Sweetwater next week but don't ship till Nov. 10. :confused: Kind of a bummer.

Nice Tristan, I expect some vids of the amp being sent my way ;) Did you get "her" sold?

BrentSP":qfkq3u7r said:
tripstan":qfkq3u7r said:

Nice Tristan, I expect some vids of the amp being sent my way ;) Did you get "her" sold?
No I haven't, trying to sell some other things first. She's growing on me.

Well one is on its way for me. I believe sweetwater is getting them tomorrow and there is one left. I can't wait to have my first Friedman amp. This looks like the wait was worth while!

<-------------- This guy =

limejello.jpg

Man I likely won't be hopping on this train until after the new year.

Want! I'll put this next in line with the Butterslax =D. My kids don't need to go to college anyway....

They don’t ship till Nov 10. (Supposedly, you know how these dates can shift). They go ‘live’ on their website then. I guess Sweetwater wants to build enough inventory so they can ship orders and not be back ordered? :confused:

Dave told us to leave them alone till then. But they were still taking orders not sure if they are now. :LOL: :LOL:

Back