Any update on the pedalboard with interface?

Waiting on cases and interfaces. Around jun things should be shipping. Prices will be figured out in the next 2 weeks.

Looking forward to this! Currently using a crude American Looper box which has grounding issues. The Friedman interface should solve a few of my issues for sure!

Yep, I'm running out of space on my current board. Saw the Friedman's at NAMM and really liked the design.

errrrrl":c9220hnp said:
Was their a variety of board sizes at NAMM?

I only remember seeing one size that was exactly what I was looking for. That one caught my attention. Can't confirm other sizes but I wouldn't doubt it.

Well interface done and here, bag for board done and in house, pedalboards 2 weeks or so away from having and power supplies 2 months away from having. So what we have decided to do is release it at the begging of the year. Namm. So hang on.

Any chance of seeing a pic or more info on this? I need a new board and will wait for this but don't even know what this is, what "interface" ?

Yes, some more info would be great as I really would like to decide between some pedalboard, interface and power supply options right now (including the new Friedmans) and I am not sure yet if it will be worth the wait for my needs. Of course I expect the new Friedman releases to be absolutely great, but it also comes down to needs and prices. For example I like the new Strymon power supplies too and could live with a Pedaltrain as well.

So, what about measurements, prices and bag or case options of the new boards and will an interface be included with each and every board?
What are the specs and the price for the interface?
And last but not least what about pricing and specs for the power supplies?
And what would be really interesting: Will there be some kind of mounting set for the interface and power supply, so that these will fit underneath a Pedaltrain etc. as well?

Thanks a lot!

onlyrockrocks":3vj21k83 said:
Yes, some more info would be great as I really would like to decide between some pedalboard, interface and power supply options right now (including the new Friedmans) and I am not sure yet if it will be worth the wait for my needs. Of course I expect the new Friedman releases to be absolutely great, but it also comes down to needs and prices. For example I like the new Strymon power supplies too and could live with a Pedaltrain as well.

So, what about measurements, prices and bag or case options of the new boards and will an interface be included with each and every board?
What are the specs and the price for the interface?
And last but not least what about pricing and specs for the power supplies?
And what would be really interesting: Will there be some kind of mounting set for the interface and power supply, so that these will fit underneath a Pedaltrain etc. as well?

Thanks a lot!

Agreed... a little more detail would be helpful in purchasing decsions

I am really looking forward to the board AND power supply. I have the MXR !SO-Brick and it is solid but not loving the dials for 9 - 18V settings or the wall wart plug.

Any news on availability or pricing? I've been waiting for this since last NAMM to redo my pedalboard and I'm getting antsy!

Back