Dirty Shirley Pedal release date?

I bought the BE-OD and I think the DS pedal will suit me better, because it has Mid control, and kept the Tight switch - although I would like this Tight control as a knob (to control the exact amount), not a switch on/off.

All overdrive pedals should have Mid, Presence and Tight control... :)

MARK1970":745xeujx said:
Anyone seen any you tube videos of this pedal? I have not seen one.
I saw some videos of NAMM 2017. Maybe a kind of prototype...

I did a self mod to an MTS mod to the DS specs. it could still use some beef although the sound is great. Does the pedal concentrate on the expanded mids sound of the DS or does it allow one to dial in a bit more bass response than the Dirty Shirley is designed for? The amp itself is such a great sound but i don't see myself owning one, sadly

I got mine in last Tuesday Sept 5th. I was going to sell it since I have the DS and DSM but actually it sounds really good on its own. Great pedal, I think I like it better than the BE-OD with the internal trim gain turned all the way down. Both are great but the DSP has a fatter sound like the amp.

BrentSP":1vxsssh4 said:
I got mine in last Tuesday Sept 5th. I was going to sell it since I have the DS and DSM but actually it sounds really good on its own. Great pedal, I think I like it better than the BE-OD with the internal trim gain turned all the way down. Both are great but the DSP has a fatter sound like the amp.
Have you tried stacking it with other drives?

JerEvil":g77vehiw said:
BrentSP":g77vehiw said:
Have you tried stacking it with other drives?

Yes, a Maxon TS9 and it sounded great.

RACKSYSTEMS":3rk4el2x said:
Wait you got a DS pedal?? how and from where?

I'm friends with the owner of my local music store and he ordered one for himself and I a few weeks ago. He's not officially advertising them or putting them on the shelf until sometime in October.

Back