Sending in Smallbox

mniel8195

Hello Dave,

I was hoping i could send my smallbox in for repairs. I was hoping to replace the caps in the amp and do a few other things to get it up to 2017 spec. I have also wanted to install a SAT switch. I already own the new Synery Caps. Can i please send my amp into you for service? I am willing to pay for shipping both ways and for the repair work. Just let me know what i need to do. It is a combo model so i was wondering if i could just ship the chassis without the tubes? I got in over my head and i would appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Send him an email. He'll respond quickly.

I'm sending my BE in for 2017 specs next week.

I must have have become a bother because he has not responded to my last few emails. I really need some help. The situation I got myself into is my doing but I'm willing to pay for everything and even wait to get the amp back for the peace of mind I will get knowing it will be fixed. I guess I'll wait it out.

mniel8195":2wrcsjw4 said:
I must have have become a bother because he has not responded to my last few emails. I really need some help. The situation I got myself into is my doing but I'm willing to pay for everything and even wait to get the amp back for the peace of mind I will get knowing it will be fixed. I guess I'll wait it out.

I know he is out of town till the 5th. Try again then. maybe he's just busy or vacationing.

atrox":ifht21ma said:
mniel8195":ifht21ma said:

I know he is out of town till the 5th. Try again then. maybe he's just busy or vacationing.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be patient!

mniel8195":ecgjuu3g said:
atrox":ecgjuu3g said:
mniel8195":ecgjuu3g said:

Try this email link. Dave is AWESOME when it comes to customer service. He may be too busy to get on internet forums right now.

mailto:friedmanamps@gmail.com

John 14:6":1k7mpyrs said:
mniel8195":1k7mpyrs said:
atrox":1k7mpyrs said:
mniel8195":1k7mpyrs said:

Try this email link. Dave is AWESOME when it comes to customer service. He may be too busy to get on internet forums right now.

Thanks i will give it a try

John 14:6":2as06npv said:
mniel8195":2as06npv said:
atrox":2as06npv said:
mniel8195":2as06npv said:

I just realized that is the email address i have been sending my inquiry over to.

atrox":mjjylsm3 said:
mniel8195":mjjylsm3 said:

Ah, maybe Rob is away as well as I have reached out to him a few times but have not heard back.

They always respond though so OP, don't stress.

I think Dave is out of town. I am waiting till the end of this week or early next week to get in touch.

Back