New JJ.

Congrats! I purchased one right before Christmas, amazing, amazing amp. My vintage Marshalls are going up for sale if that says anything. The JJ has surpassed what I was missing from all my other amps. Better tone, EQ, clean sound, gain structure, loop, everything! You should not be disappointed in any way, shape or form.

jeff5":2jgrpjdm said:
Did you get it?? You will never look back.

Mike doesn't come on here often,. but he has it and he initially wasn't sure, but as soon as he was able to crank it.... yeah... Half his Facebook posts are about the JJ :D

thanks guys! yea Im really digging the JJ! Ive got it dialed in now and have also been in the studio with it also. cannot get over how awesome this amp is. I sold off my Mesa Jp-2c lol. I also picked up a Friedman 4x12. broke but happy :doh: :D

atrox":2b1tdhal said:
jeff5":2b1tdhal said:
Did you get it?? You will never look back.

Mike doesn't come on here often,. but he has it and he initially wasn't sure, but as soon as he was able to crank it.... yeah... Half his Facebook posts are about the JJ :D

LOL you aint kidding, they are probably sic of seeing my amp on there. instagram too. :LOL: :LOL:

Back