Broke my cherry... played a BE-100 for the 1st time!

JerEvil

I know, right??? LOL! Man what a sick amp! played it with a Carvin Jason Becker sig model. Fantastic guitar by the way. Any who... of COURSE I grabbed some iPotato vid of it. It is definitely aggressive enough but I'd say compared to the Butterslax it is a little more "polite". Like if you're a kid acting up at the dinner table at another family's house and you're from the mid-west, it'd give you a stern look and then beat you in the car when no one was looking. The Butterslax would punch you in the face at the table...

:LOL: :LOL:

It will definitely thrash for days though and was a lot of fun to check out. I couldn't get it SUPER loud but even at just past conversational volume the tone was killer in the room.

Great clippage!! Thanks Jeremy!!!! :thumbsup: :rock:

Definitely sounds like it's from the Marshall camp moreover many of the other amps I've heard from the Friedman lineup.

Safe to assume this from the clip? :confused:

Ventura":2d8wvtpg said:
Great clippage!! Thanks Jeremy!!!! :thumbsup: :rock:

Definitely sounds like it's from the Marshall camp moreover many of the other amps I've heard from the Friedman lineup.

Safe to assume this from the clip? :confused:
Thanks man! Yeah I would say so. Felt really good while playing. Wish I could have gotten it a little louder but it was at LEAST loud enough to cover the string noise! Really feels like a perfected hot rod Marshall.

So you discovered it has something novel! A MASTER VOLUME that WORKS! :D

I'll warn you, once you play one...anything else just feels like "settling" for something less. :yes:

Rango":1ez6qtt0 said:
So you discovered it has something novel! A MASTER VOLUME that WORKS! :D

I'll warn you, once you play one...anything else just feels like "settling" for something less. :yes:
I gotta pretty healthy stable... but I'll be getting the BE-50 Deluxe for sure!

Nice clip, excellent playing man. Great tones, even at the lower volumes.

Love my BE100.
To be honest, I had my Splawn’s before I got it and between the Friedman and the Splawn QR, I can’t imagine any better tone for “that” sound. Just KILLER

Then again I also recently picked up a used JJ100...and as Ventura will attest, SWEETNESS :rock:

No Slax in my stable, but then again I do have some of the Diezel variety as well :thumbsup:

Enough fun to be had, thanks for the clip

GtarLover":266yg79n said:
Nice clip, excellent playing man. Great tones, even at the lower volumes.

Love my BE100.
To be honest, I had my Splawn’s before I got it and between the Friedman and the Splawn QR, I can’t imagine any better tone for “that” sound. Just KILLER

Then again I also recently picked up a used JJ100...and as Ventura will attest, SWEETNESS :rock:

No Slax in my stable, but then again I do have some of the Diezel variety as well :thumbsup:

Enough fun to be had, thanks for the clip
Hey thanks man! Yeah the QR is awesome. Mine is sold to fund the BE-50 Deluxe... that's the PLAN anyway unless the 2018 BE-100 has the new mods which I hear it will. I LOVE my Dirty Shirley 40. The more I play it the more tones I find in it. I still need to check out a JJ.

I will be at NAMM on behalf of Balaguer Guitars so I will finally get to hear all the Friedman stuff in the same room and make a decision. I also have the Bottle Rocket and Sig: X. Basically a LOT of Marshall type amps but the Friedman stuff really seems to ME to be the perfect Marshall.

I'd love to get my fat little fingers on the BE-50 Deluxe to demo... ;)

Back