Footswitch for Steve Stevens Amp?

jimistheman

Can someone recommend where I can purchase a footswitch that works with the Steve Stevens amp? I just sold one, and apparently, somehow, it was lost in the shuffle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jim

jimistheman":1uucy5vz said:
Can someone recommend where I can purchase a footswitch that works with the Steve Stevens amp? I just sold one, and apparently, somehow, it was lost in the shuffle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jim

You'll have to get one from Friedman, or make one. They are a little different from traditional foot switch circuits in the way they are wired.

lol I'm in the same boat. Bought an SS (at last) but no footswitch.... Will a standard Marshall one work? Sorry for derail but I want to change a valve for the clean channel (little bit noisy - definitely valve related!). Is it v1, furthest left (aft, looking forward).
Thanks!

Aidanspaghetti":34oesvfm said:
lol I'm in the same boat. Bought an SS (at last) but no footswitch.... Will a standard Marshall one work? Sorry for derail but I want to change a valve for the clean channel (little bit noisy - definitely valve related!). Is it v1, furthest left (aft, looking forward).
Thanks!

No its wired differently. The non-led marshall would probably work, but that sucks, just get one from Dave.

Looking from the back side v1 is far left.

Aidanspaghetti":3b4ym8ym said:
Thanks!

I would recommend contacting Dave. He hooked me up the right folks, and they took care of me quickly. Hope that helps!

Back